Nameless

Valentine's Day Painting Contest - Rules and Discussion

We have Reaperbryan's approval, yay!

We can have some official support if the contest is for Reaper minis only. So, what would you prefer: any manufacturer without prizes or Reaper minis only with some prizes (Reaper vouchers, I presume)?

• Like 1

If I do decide to jump in on this, it probably won't make much difference either way for me - I'll most likely end up doing something similar to my last Valentine's Day mini, lol...

Reaper forum = Reaper figures.

This ^ and again I say, ^ this.

OK

Maybe.

If I can think of something...

I could get a cat. A big cat. And paint it pink. It would be a pink panther...

Or, I could do up the pumpkin golem, or one of the other pumpkin headed things, but paint the pumpkin pink...

This 'griffinthink' business may not be working.

• Like 1

I say FULL Reaper!

(not that it matters of course. ::):

I would have painted a Reaper any ways......

I also have a plan together and minis in my cart just waiting for the right day of 12 Days of Reaper to order them!

• Like 3

I'll come up with something to paint....does it have to be love themed, or just valentine colors good enough?

Is pink a Valentine color? When I was a kid Valentine's Day was all Red construction paper and white accents (lace or fake lace made with white construction paper). When did Pink sneak in?

Christmas was Red and Green,

Valentines was Red and White,

it was a simpler time. 

• Like 4

I'll come up with something to paint....does it have to be love themed, or just valentine colors good enough?

Is pink a Valentine color? When I was a kid Valentine's Day was all Red construction paper and white accents (lace or fake lace made with white construction paper). When did Pink sneak in?

it was a simpler time. 

well no where did i state pink =P but since you asked, i've commonly seen: Red, White, Pink, and Purple as valentine colors.

• Like 2

it was a simpler time.

well no where did i state pink =P but since you asked, i've commonly seen: Red, White, Pink, and Purple as valentine colors.
Purple!? ....madness.... :ph34r:

But I still want to know the answer to the first part of your question—is color enough?

Edited by TGP
  • Like 1