Chaoswolf

Box of Goodwill US/UK/EU edition

109 posts in this topic

At some point in the near future, I will be receiving a Box of Goodwill from our friends across the pond. I'm looking for some folks here in the US who would be interested in taking part in this. We may be able to work Canada in as well if there is any interest.

The only stipulation is that we would need at least a few people willing to pay for overseas shipping. It would be cool if everyone involved tossed a few dollars in to help out the person who will eventually be sending it back to the UK/EU. I intend to do so, but it is voluntary.

I'm thinking maybe 6-10 people; if you're interested, please reply below.

The regular version of the BoGW is on hiatus until at least after the holidays, fyi.

3 people like this

I'd be happy to take part, and happy to toss some dollars in the box to put towards shipping.

3 people like this

Awesome, thank you!

One more thing for everyone: please indicate if you will ship internationally or not (we need at least one, two if someone from Canada wants in).

1 person likes this

Be sure when you ship it back to Europe or UK to label it as a gift and of LOW value,

Anything stating it is over 44 euro for example, will lead to taxation in the Netherlands by Customs.

4 people like this

Box has been posted and it's on it's way across the pond.

2 people like this

Is there room for one more? I finished cleaning my room and now have a handful that could go to new homes. If I can get in, can I be towards the end of the list, I'll have my free time again once December is over. ^__^

2 people like this

I don't think so...

Anyone else want in on this?

I'd be happy to take part, and happy to toss some dollars in the box to put towards shipping.

I'll just make sure I get a dig through when Chris has it, rather then joining in officially.

2 people like this

Count me in! I will pitch in for shipping over the water...

EDIT: What is the estimated shipping cost to return it to Europe? That way, we know how much to contribute, depending on the number of folks contributing.

Edited by Bonwirn
1 person likes this