Darcstaar

The Godsmouth Heresy Recruitment

127 posts in this topic

I promise I'm not cheating. The dice roller in herolab just rolled me 18 15 10 17 18 11  ::o:

I want THOSE dice... seriously.  Wow.

1 person likes this

Janalyth Synderil

Male elf rogue 1

NG Medium humanoid (elf)

Init +5; Senses low-light vision; Perception +7

--------------------

Defense

--------------------

AC 15, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 armor, +3 Dex)

hp 11 (1d8+3)

Fort +2, Ref +7, Will +0; +2 vs. enchantments

Immune sleep

--------------------

Offense

--------------------

Speed 30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)

Melee dagger +2 (1d4+2/19-20) or

dagger +2 (1d4+2/19-20) or

longsword +2 (1d8+3/19-20)

Ranged longbow +5 (1d8/ï¾—3)

Special Attacks sneak attack +1d6

--------------------

Statistics

--------------------

Str 15, Dex 20, Con 15, Int 20, Wis 10, Cha 11

Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 17

Feats Breadth Of Experience[APG]

Traits ear for music, seeker of brightness

Skills Acrobatics +6 (+2 to jump), Appraise +9, Bluff +4, Climb +3, Escape Artist +6, Heal +1, Knowledge (history) +8, Perception +7, Perform (dance) +4, Perform (wind instruments) +5, Sleight of Hand +6, Stealth +6, Swim +3, Use Magic Device +4; Racial Modifiers +2 Perception, +2 Spellcraft to identify magic item properties

Languages Celestial, Common, Elven, Gnome, Goblin, Orc, Sylvan

SQ elven magic, trapfinding +1

Other Gear leather armor, arrows (40), dagger, dagger, longbow, longsword, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, entertainer's outfit, flint and steel, hemp rope (50 ft.), pot, soap, thieves' tools, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, 2 gp

--------------------

Special Abilities

--------------------

Ear for Music (Perform [wind instruments]) +1 to a chosen Perform skill, +2 to Knowledge (local) checks dealing with the local art or music scene.

Elven Immunities - Sleep You are immune to magic sleep effects.

Elven Magic +2 to spellcraft checks to determine the properties of a magic item.

Low-Light Vision See twice as far as a human in low light, distinguishing color and detail.

Sneak Attack +1d6 Attacks deal extra dam if flank foe or if foe is flat-footed.

Trapfinding +1 Gain a bonus to find or disable traps, including magical ones.

--------------------

Raised in a temple of Shelyn, it was assumed from an early age that he would follow in the footsteps of a bard, and the keen mind, and elegant grace, plus a talent for the flute and a dancers grace seemed to make that a given. However somewhere along the way things changed. A falling out with a fellow student led to a duel, and laying there on the very edge of death, something changed within his soul. A need to seek out destiny, and find something. Following portents and omens, he left setting forth upon a road to a destination he does not yet know. Turning his long developed knowledge and skills to the task before him, and going wherever it leads.

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com

Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

Does that dice roller just spit out the total, or do you get to see each die? Does it allow custom rolls like I mentioned, like dropping lowest and re rolling 1s?

SR, I'm not finding Seeker of Brightness. Can you point me to the location of that trait? May be one in books that isn't in the PRD online...

Is Seeker of Brightness the one from Elves of Golarion?

1 person likes this

Does that dice roller just spit out the total, or do you get to see each die? Does it allow custom rolls like I mentioned, like dropping lowest and re rolling 1s?

Hero labs lets you customize your rolls. I will say after rolling some possible future ReapeCon pregens the totals I got were pretty random. There was nothing extreme. Thou I did get 1 set of high rolls (like 2 17s, 16 etc etc).

& Seeker of Brightness is from EofG

Seeker of Brightness (Elf)

You have been actively searching for signs of the brightness since childhood.

Benefit: Choose a Knowledge skill; you gain a +1 trait bonus on Knowledge checks of that type and on Perception checks.

1 person likes this

Looks like we are just waiting on NightyKnight to post the Summoner, and we will be on our way!

what Haldir said, it lets you roll and drop lowest, or highest. Does not allow rerolling 1's but I didn't actually roll any 1's Not that I am inclined to reroll any of my stats for some reason...

1 person likes this

what Haldir said, it lets you roll and drop lowest, or highest. Does not allow rerolling 1's but I didn't actually roll any 1's Not that I am inclined to reroll any of my stats for some reason...

I wouldn't ever guess why...   :rolleyes:

I'll be checking the boards early tomorrow, but late I have a work committment with no internet possible :down:   Will try to check before I go to sleep tomorrow just in case.

Will post intro into The Playing once NightyKnight posts his character here.

1 person likes this

Sorry about the lateness

Here he is in all his Aasmarian glory

'''Sillilial Calishi'''<br/>
Aasimar summoner 1 (Pathfinder RPG Advanced Player's Guide 54, Pathfinder RPG Bestiary 7)<br/>
LG Medium outsider (native)<br/>
'''Init '''+2; '''Senses '''darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +5<br/>
----
'''Defense'''<br/>
----
'''AC '''12, touch 12, flat-footed 10 (+2 Dex)<br/>
'''hp '''10 (1d8+2)<br/>
'''Fort '''+1, '''Ref '''+2, '''Will '''+5<br/>
'''Resist '''acid 5, cold 5, electricity 5<br/>
----
'''Offense'''<br/>
----
'''Speed '''30 ft. (20 ft. in armor)<br/>
'''Melee '''heavy mace +1 (1d8+1)<br/>
'''Spell-Like Abilities''' (CL 1st; concentration +3)<br/>
:1/day—''daylight''<br/>
'''Summoner Spell-Like Abilities''' (CL 1st; concentration +3)<br/>
:5/day—summon monster I<br/>
'''Summoner Spells Known '''(CL 1st; concentration +3)<br/>
:1st (2/day)—lesser rejuvenate eidolon[APG], summon monster I<br/>
:0 (at will)—acid splash, light, mage hand, message<br/>
----
'''Statistics'''<br/>
----
'''Str '''13, '''Dex '''15, '''Con '''13, '''Int '''17, '''Wis '''16, '''Cha '''15<br/>
'''Base Atk '''+0; '''CMB '''+1; '''CMD '''13<br/>
'''Feats '''Extra Evolution<sup>UM</sup><br/>
'''Skills '''Acrobatics -1 (-5 to jump), Diplomacy +4, Handle Animal +6, Knowledge (arcana) +7, Perception +5, Ride +3, Spellcraft +7, Use Magic Device +6;''' Racial Modifiers '''+2 Diplomacy, +2 Perception<br/>
'''Languages '''Celestial, Common, Draconic, Elven, Sylvan<br/>
'''SQ '''eidolon (named Reaver), life link<br/>
'''Combat Gear '''caltrops (10); '''Other Gear '''heavy mace, backpack, bedroll, belt pouch, familiar satchel<sup>UE</sup>, flint and steel, grappling hook, mess kit<sup>UE</sup>, pot, small tent, soap, tattoo<sup>UE</sup>, torch (10), trail rations (5), waterskin, hawk, 36 gp<br/>
----
'''Special Abilities'''<br/>
----
'''Darkvision (60 feet)''' You can see in the dark (black and white only).<br/>
'''Eidolon''' Can summon a powerful aspect of an outsider.<br/>
'''Energy Resistance, Acid (5)''' You have the specified Energy Resistance against Acid attacks.<br/>
'''Energy Resistance, Cold (5)''' You have the specified Energy Resistance against Cold attacks.<br/>
'''Energy Resistance, Electricity (5)''' You have the specified Energy Resistance against Electricity attacks.<br/>
'''Life Link (Su)''' Damage that dismisses Eidolon can be taken by you. It weakens if not in 100 ft.<br/>
'''Summon Monster I (5/day) (Sp)''' Standard action summon lasts minutes, but only 1 active at a time and can't use with eidolon.<br/>

Hero Lab and the Hero Lab logo are Registered Trademarks of LWD Technology, Inc. Free download at http://www.wolflair.com
Pathfinder® and associated marks and logos are trademarks of Paizo Inc.®, and are used under license.

and here's the edilon

Reaver
Biped
LG Medium outsider
Init +1; Senses darkvision 60 ft.; Perception +4
--------------------
Defense
--------------------
AC 16, touch 11, flat-footed 15 (+1 Dex, +5 natural)
hp 9 (1d10+1)
Fort +3, Ref +1, Will +2
--------------------
Offense
--------------------
Speed 30 ft.
Melee 2 claws +4 (1d6+3)
--------------------
Statistics
--------------------
Str 16, Dex 12, Con 13, Int 7, Wis 10, Cha 11
Base Atk +1; CMB +4; CMD 15
Feats Improved Natural Armor
Skills Bluff +4, Perception +4, Sense Motive +4, Stealth +5
Languages Common
--------------------
Special Abilities
--------------------
Darkvision (60 feet) You can see in the dark (black and white only).

Ok, great.

I mentioned originally that I was putting Core Rulebook, Advanced Race Guide and Advanced Players guide in play.

You listed a few things from Ultimate Magic and Ultimate Equipment. They are not unbalancing, so I'm OK keeping your character as presented, but moving forward, let's keep it to those three books, please.

Expect the first post in The Playing by the end of the weekend. Maybe as soon as tonight or tomorrow night.

1 person likes this