Darcstaar

The Godsmouth Heresy Recruitment

Do you guys want to just change my fixed initiative system so that the initiative goes

Janalyth

Ma'alik

Sillilial

Reaver

Sturgis

?

I do not mind going last, as it makes it easier to assess healing needs at that point.

• Like 1

If anyone kept their sheets on Myth Weavers, they lost the characters from the last 8 months.

Do your best to rebuild. Sorry.

As obnoxious as I find my habit, the posting of Sturgis on every page/every other page helps me keep track of his current stats AND prevents me from losing his character sheet.  The Myth Weavers thing makes me sad, though. 

As a note, Sturgis is still following along, he's waiting to see the effects of the poison, then he'll do what he can for Ma'alik.

Anyone with the heal skill can help Ma'alik by 'treat poison.' If you beat the DC of the poison, Ma'alik will get a +4 competence bonus on his next save. Anyone else with the Resistance cantrip can cast it on him for a +1 Resistance bonus. Finally, if he drinks antitoxin, he gets a +5 alchemical bonus against poison for 1 hour.

For whatever reason I cannot post in the main thread. 

I'm pinging Reaper to see what happened there.  Posting this here to make sure everyone knows I'm still here!

Sturgis will go into the room, following the others closely.

Perception 1d20 + 3 =17 + 3 = 20.

DM rolls:  12 and 17.

Saw the waiting on STR check...  thought I could post for Sturgis.  Drat.  :unsure:

Still waiting on NightyKnight to give ma a STR check for Reaver.  If I don't get one in 24 hours, I'll just roll it myself to move things along.  ;)

• Like 2

Sturgis goes last, but, if possible, he will move up to use his "rebuke death" ability on Janalyth.  Let me know if that is possible and I'll roll dice and update the stat part.

Sturgis Rochar
NG Human Cleric 1 (of Sarenrae)
XP:  100

Str 15
Dex 6
Con: 14
Int: 14
Wis: 16
Cha 15
Saves:
Fort +3
Ref -2
Will +5

HP: 10
Init: +0
AC: 15 (-2 Dex, +5 Armor, +2 Shield), Touch 8, FF 15.

Trained Skills:
Diplomacy +6 (1 rank, +3 class, +2 Cha)
Heal +7 (1 rank, +3 Class, +3 Wis)
Knowledge: History +6 (1 rank, +3 Class, +2 Int)
Knowledge; Religion +6 (1 rank, +3 Class, +2 Int)
Sense Motive +7 (1 rank, +3 Class, +3 Wis)
Spellcraft +6 (1 rank, +3 Class, +2 Int)

Languages: Common, Celestial, Goblin, Orc, Elven

Feats: Cosmopolitan, Selective Channel

Traits: Reactionary and Sacred Touch.

Favored Class: Cleric
Class Abilities: Spellcasting, Orisons,
Channel DC 12, 5/day. 1d6 Healing/Damage

Domains: Fire and Healing.
Domain Powers:
Fire:  
Granted Powers: Fire Bolt (Sp): As a standard action, you can unleash a scorching bolt of  divine fire from your outstretched hand. You can target any single foe within 30 feet as a
ranged touch attack with this bolt of fire. If you hit the foe, the fire bolt deals 1d6 points of fire damage + 1 point for every two cleric levels you possess. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. Used:  1/6

Healing:   Rebuke Death (Sp): You can touch a living creature as a standard action, healing it or 1d4 points of damage plus 1 for every two cleric levels you possess. You can only use this ability on a creature that is below 0 hit points. You can use this ability a number of times per day equal to 3 + your Wisdom modifier. used 0/6

Equipment (total weight 95 pounds, medium load)
Weapons: Dagger, Heavy Mace, Scimitar.
Armor: Scale Mail, Heavy Wooden Shield

Other Gear:
Backpack, Bedroll
Waterskin
2 Traveler's outfits
50' Silk Rope
Grappling Hook
Wooden Holy symbol.

Expendables:
One vial of holy water
3 sunrods
6 Days trail rations

2 GP.

Spell stuff

Level 0 (3 prepared):  Light, Read Magic, Detect Magic
1-  (2 prepared): Comprehend Languages, Shield of Faith
Lv 1 Domain:  Burning Hands

Correct me if I'm wrong, but Ma'alik should be able to step over Janalyth to the southernmost square opposite the door and not provoke AAO from the dirty birds, right?  If so, then that is what I shall do and hack at the east-most one.

(Sorry for the delay, I forgot we had changed initiative order and was waiting my turn.  While it was my turn.  Oops.)