Darcstaar

The Godsmouth Heresy Recruitment

127 posts in this topic

Yeah... that's why I posted in Recruitment too.  Wanted to make sure I didn't post out of order too much.

you should be able to wait until your turn, Since I went before you, I shouldn't start to bleed out and die until start of the next round.

Assuming Janalyth has fallen down from unconsciousness, you can enter his square without provoking, since the hard corners give you cover.  Once you leave his square, you would be leaving a threatened square, so you would provoke from both of the bird men.

The rebuke death is a standard action, so it goes off on your own initiative.  It is a spell-like ability, so it provokes.  It has a range of touch.  Since it functions like a cure spell, I would rule that you can cast it in one square, "charging" it onto your free hand, then move and deliver it after movement.  This can help prevent AOO in certain situations.

Can I stand in his square defending him from being any more ventilated?

Yes, you can occupy his square.  Only a truly foolish foe would try to line up Coup de Grace into a square occupied by a conscious foe protecting the downed companion.

NightyKnight isn't responding to PM.  I'm going to give it one more week then look for an alternate.