Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Cranky Dog
      They're finally done, my two Sir Forscale entries.

First one: Sir Justin For$ale. He's in it for the money.

Second one: Sir Justin Forscale, Grand Surveyor, complete with reflective strip safety tabard, a 3 inch accurate yard stick (at ½ in precision, who needs Bryangles?) and plumb line.

• By EldritchEladrin
      Hello all,

Starting a new WIP for a mini I'm working on for one of the players in my D&D 5e campaign.

One of her characters is a Tiefling Eldritch Knight, so I have selected the glaive-weilding S'Kara to be the starting point for this project...

As you can see, I have just begun. I have primed the mini, and used a pair of pliers to slightly curve her horns, to achieve a more ram-like, less devil-like look.

I'm currently in the process of selecting colours for the cloth portion of her outfit. Any suggestions or ideas? (Fyi, she will have dark brown hair and olive skin).

As always, comments and constructive feedback are always welcome! 

-E.E.
    • By 72moonglum
      Hi all and happy new year!

Here are two figures I recently finished that Ral Partha has re-released, a ranger and a female fighter.  The ranger was sculpted by Jim Johnson and the fighter was Bob Olley.  Fun figures to paint, kind of bulky and a larger scale than the old Partha stuff I'm usually working on.

and just for fun, I took a close up of the lady's face, because it always seems to happen that when a character has something raised over his head, the detail becomes smaller because your picture is so much higher:

Anyhow, really enjoyed painting these figures, loads of fun, full of personality and a good hefty size.  And they're metal, which is another plus for me!

• By AEdge
      It's been a while since I've posted anything here. I have some making up to do. Forgive me.

Dub Bullock. A most unpleasant painting experience. Mine was badly cast so I had to fix up a few spots. This is not something I'm good at. Greenstuff is my enemy.

Thorvald, Dwarf Hero was an experiment in blue armour. I'm not sure if I'll do that again. 

Baeldrinahr, Rogue Fighter. I've painted this one before with a similar scheme. 

• Who's Online   13 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)