Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

15 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

I miss the resident Alien Queen. Who's looking after the kids?

Well I haven't seen Buglips in a while...

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Well I haven't seen Buglips in a while...

Buglips was on the hangouts last week. ...

He's in a mood, so it might be a while before he's back...

Guindyloo. ...

• Like 9

4 minutes ago, knarthex said:

I hope he finds his way.

• Like 8

2 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Going through the binders of printed out PDFs to see if there's anything I'm keeping, or if it's all going in the recycling bin.... downsizing stinks... 

Been there, done that. It does indeed suck.

Good luck!

1 hour ago, Aryanun said:

I miss the resident Alien Queen. Who's looking after the kids?

So do I.

I sent her a Facebook message this morning; no reply yet.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, knarthex said:

Guindyloo. ...

I predict Buglips will perk up if spring ever reaches the Rock.  I remember hating this time of year when I lived on the prairies, nothing but toxic mud everywhere you went, people were super-cranky until about June. 

• Like 6

The trailer for Marvel's Cloak and Dagger doesn't look terrible.  I loved those characters as a kid, though the original comics are very dated at this point.

• Like 4

Just now, Erifnogard said:

The trailer for Marvel's Cloak and Dagger doesn't look terrible.  I loved those characters as a kid, though the original comics are very dated at this point.

They kind of made me cringe, but I liked the story.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Pingo said:

They kind of made me cringe, but I liked the story.

Looks like they have updated them in some good ways.  I doubt we will see Dagger's spandex costume in this and I'ld be surprised if Cloak is always in shadow form. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

>unsure what is being spoken about<

>goes to the Google machine<

Hmmm...

• Like 5

Seems mother nature was trying to kill me on the way home today.

Road to get home was flooded so I had to work with that...then got to watch a tree get blown to smithereens by lightning not 30 seconds after I passed it.

• Like 7

At least it wasn't your fellow drivers?

I've had enough of today. G'night, all.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

Road to get home was flooded so I had to work with that...then got to watch a tree get blown to smithereens by lightning not 30 seconds after I passed it.

Alternately you could argue that she's got your back...  If she was trying to kill you the tree would have fallen on you.  See?  I'm helping!  ::D:

• Like 6

30 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

Went looking for this one as I too liked the characters back in the say, but after seeing it was on Freeform I'll probably give it as pass. My daughter watches Shadowhunters & from what I've seen of it, that has enough teen drama in it for me.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, haldir said:

Went looking for this one as I too liked the characters back in the say, but after seeing it was on Freeform I'll probably give it as pass. My daughter watches Shadowhunters & from what I've seen of it, that has enough teen drama in it for me.

Well to be fair, the original was the 80's comic version of teen angst but I can see where you are coming from.  I don't know If I'll like it, I'm just willing to at least try it for nostalgia.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, NomadZeke said:

Have you not been making your sacrifices to Thor????

• Like 3