Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

14975 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Have you not been making your sacrifices to Thor????

12 people like this

I fear Something is really wrong with my back. No matter what is behind me, pillow, chair back, wall, mattress, it feels like I have a tennis ball pressing against my lumbar. Lots of pain, too, that isn't lessening.

I have too much to do at work and I need to go to ReaperCon. My sanity is at stake!

1 person likes this

Sympathies Aryanun.  Hopefully it will clear up quickly on it's own.

6 people like this

20 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

I fear Something is really wrong with my back. No matter what is behind me, pillow, chair back, wall, mattress, it feels like I have a tennis ball pressing against my lumbar. Lots of pain, too, that isn't lessening.

I have too much to do at work and I need to go to ReaperCon. My sanity is at stake!

Feel

Better!

7 people like this

7 hours ago, Pingo said:

I hope I am not the only person who reads the Uline catalogue like a Christmas wish book while daydreaming of a generously sized and well organized work space.

6 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I had to google what Uline was.

It's not so much I need more storage containers.

It's that I need more space for storage containers.

@Pingo you are not alone. 

7 people like this

2 hours ago, knarthex said:

Have you not been making your sacrifices to Thor????

Apparently not...though had I been any slower at finding my way around that flooded part of the road I woulda been right next to the tree when it was hit.

3 people like this

2 hours ago, Aryanun said:

All I can suggest is to take care of yourself... Doctors, physical therapy, orthotic shoes, there's a laundry list and I keep looping through it myself. Hopefully it's just inflammation and you can feel better soon.

7 people like this

Ouch...

9 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

All I can suggest is to take care of yourself... Doctors, physical therapy, orthotic shoes, there's a laundry list and I keep looping through it myself. Hopefully it's just inflammation and you can feel better soon.

See real doctor soon ?? ...a better Ortho doc than last time. 

7 people like this

10 hours ago, Pingo said:

I hope I am not the only person who reads the Uline catalogue like a Christmas wish book while daydreaming of a generously sized and well organized work space.

I dream of that and more storage and display room all the time..

@Aryanun feel better soon!

And today...my car's screenwasher stopped working, probably the little power unit...

Appointment with the dealer ( garage, not THAT kind of dealer, jeez what were you thinking?) Monday..

Until that time I need to be careful, I have a bottle of water in my car, I need to drive home today and work tomorrow..

2 years old, how can this happen so soon?

Just bad luck?

I'm going to kick some random soldiers now, might improve my mood...

7 people like this

11 hours ago, Pingo said:

I can say for certain you are not. Add to that, the catalog for the container store, and IKEA, and I'm drooling. 

8 people like this

3 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

And today...my car's screenwasher stopped working, probably the little power unit...

Appointment with the dealer ( garage, not THAT kind of dealer, jeez what were you thinking?) Monday..

Until that time I need to be careful, I have a bottle of water in my car, I need to drive home today and work tomorrow..

2 years old, how can this happen so soon?

Just bad luck?

Planned obsolescence. Car makers make cars with crappy parts and material these days so that you're forced to buy a new one every so often. No more having a car that stays in the family for 15-20-25 years anymore; there's no profit in that.<_<

I think I might need to randomly kick some people, too.

Weird dreams last night (at least during the few hours I managed to sleep); I rejoined the Navy at my current age. I got assigned to my first ship which has been decommissioned for over 20 years now.

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to take away from that...:huh:

11 people like this

Morning all!

It's gonna be a long day. At least it's Friday eve....

Ary, take care of that back! Hope it feels better soon.

8 people like this

Car problem will be solved Monday.

One of the gizmos is defect, the other works now.

*** Shreds nearby furniture in rage****

7 people like this

Problem with my back is the spondilolythesis. I overdo it and my back hateses it. At Scarborough Fair I walked over 11K steps (more than double my usual amount), and up & down stairs. I haven't had time to just sit back and let myself recover.

7 people like this

47 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

Problem with my back is the spondilolythesis. I overdo it and my back hateses it. At Scarborough Fair I walked over 11K steps (more than double my usual amount), and up & down stairs. I haven't had time to just sit back and let myself recover.

That is crap..I so hope there will be a good working cure or treatment one of these days.

7 people like this