Jump to content
Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Have you not been making your sacrifices to Thor????

1156837

  • Like 12

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I fear Something is really wrong with my back. No matter what is behind me, pillow, chair back, wall, mattress, it feels like I have a tennis ball pressing against my lumbar. Lots of pain, too, that isn't lessening.

 

I have too much to do at work and I need to go to ReaperCon. My sanity is at stake!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

I fear Something is really wrong with my back. No matter what is behind me, pillow, chair back, wall, mattress, it feels like I have a tennis ball pressing against my lumbar. Lots of pain, too, that isn't lessening.

 

I have too much to do at work and I need to go to ReaperCon. My sanity is at stake!

Feel

Better!

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Pingo said:

I hope I am not the only person who reads the Uline catalogue like a Christmas wish book while daydreaming of a generously sized and well organized work space.

 

6 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

I had to google what Uline was.

It's not so much I need more storage containers.

It's that I need more space for storage containers.

 

@Pingo you are not alone. 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, knarthex said:

Have you not been making your sacrifices to Thor????

Apparently not...though had I been any slower at finding my way around that flooded part of the road I woulda been right next to the tree when it was hit.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Aryanun said:

I fear Something is really wrong with my back. No matter what is behind me, pillow, chair back, wall, mattress, it feels like I have a tennis ball pressing against my lumbar. Lots of pain, too, that isn't lessening.

 

I have too much to do at work and I need to go to ReaperCon. My sanity is at stake!

 

All I can suggest is to take care of yourself... Doctors, physical therapy, orthotic shoes, there's a laundry list and I keep looping through it myself. Hopefully it's just inflammation and you can feel better soon.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ouch...

 

Quote

I fear Something is really wrong with my back. No matter what is behind me, pillow, chair back, wall, mattress, it feels like I have a tennis ball pressing against my lumbar. Lots of pain, too, that isn't lessening.

 

I have too much to do at work and I need to go to ReaperCon. My sanity is at stake!

 

9 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

All I can suggest is to take care of yourself... Doctors, physical therapy, orthotic shoes, there's a laundry list and I keep looping through it myself. Hopefully it's just inflammation and you can feel better soon.

 

See real doctor soon ?? ...a better Ortho doc than last time. 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Pingo said:

I hope I am not the only person who reads the Uline catalogue like a Christmas wish book while daydreaming of a generously sized and well organized work space.

 

I dream of that and more storage and display room all the time..

 

@Aryanun feel better soon!

 

And today...my car's screenwasher stopped working, probably the little power unit...

Appointment with the dealer ( garage, not THAT kind of dealer, jeez what were you thinking?) Monday..

 

Until that time I need to be careful, I have a bottle of water in my car, I need to drive home today and work tomorrow..

2 years old, how can this happen so soon?

Just bad luck?

 

I'm going to kick some random soldiers now, might improve my mood...

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Pingo said:

I hope I am not the only person who reads the Uline catalogue like a Christmas wish book while daydreaming of a generously sized and well organized work space.

 

I can say for certain you are not. Add to that, the catalog for the container store, and IKEA, and I'm drooling. 

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Xherman1964 said:

 

 

And today...my car's screenwasher stopped working, probably the little power unit...

Appointment with the dealer ( garage, not THAT kind of dealer, jeez what were you thinking?) Monday..

 

Until that time I need to be careful, I have a bottle of water in my car, I need to drive home today and work tomorrow..

2 years old, how can this happen so soon?

Just bad luck?

 

 

Planned obsolescence. Car makers make cars with crappy parts and material these days so that you're forced to buy a new one every so often. No more having a car that stays in the family for 15-20-25 years anymore; there's no profit in that.<_<

 

I think I might need to randomly kick some people, too.

 

Weird dreams last night (at least during the few hours I managed to sleep); I rejoined the Navy at my current age. I got assigned to my first ship which has been decommissioned for over 20 years now.

 

I'm not entirely sure what I'm supposed to take away from that...:huh:

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning all!

 

It's gonna be a long day. At least it's Friday eve....

 

Ary, take care of that back! Hope it feels better soon.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Car problem will be solved Monday.

One of the gizmos is defect, the other works now.

 

*** Shreds nearby furniture in rage****

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Problem with my back is the spondilolythesis. I overdo it and my back hateses it. At Scarborough Fair I walked over 11K steps (more than double my usual amount), and up & down stairs. I haven't had time to just sit back and let myself recover.

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Aryanun said:

Problem with my back is the spondilolythesis. I overdo it and my back hateses it. At Scarborough Fair I walked over 11K steps (more than double my usual amount), and up & down stairs. I haven't had time to just sit back and let myself recover.

 

That is crap..I so hope there will be a good working cure or treatment one of these days.

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Similar Content

    • By ub3r_n3rd
      Look at all these old fogies, all were trying to get to where we newbies have already arisen to and attain godhood. They only wish they could reach the stars like I have and gain over 30000 err 20 posts!
       
      I do however salute you ancient beings for a randomness thread before there was a randomness thread!
    • By Froggy the Great

       
      ...that is all.  You know the drill.
    • By Last Knight
      ...not just the recently completed Bones Kickstarter II.
       
      We had a lot of good conversations going in the sadly locked Discussion Thread, so we should keep them going! This isn't a place for random nonsequiters and tangents... but every good conversation should have an implicit level of drift, so while we start here with Bones-type talk, we shouldn't feel obligated to keep it on that subject.
       
      Especially since that would quickly get us exiled to the Bones forum.
       
      But on the subject of Bones Kickstarter II, Bryan has created an official Q&A thread over in the Bones forum, and the subject of "what did we not see in this Kickstarter" came up - what stretch goals did we miss? To which Bryan replied...

      Since off-topic discussion in that thread is discourage, I thought I would come over here for my response...
       
       
      NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY GOD WHY WE MISSED TALIN ART NONONONONONONONO
       
      Bryan's Q&A thread here: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/52101-questions-about-the-kickstarter-now-that-it-is-over/
       
      The massive, lamented Bones KS II thread here: http://www.reapermini.com/forum/index.php?/topic/51617-bones-kickstarter-2-discussion/


       
      YES. SHE MUST BE MINE, HUZZAH!
       
      ETA: She's one I really hope gets the double treatment, Bones and metal, but if I had to pick one... mrrrgh. I think, if she's Large, I'd prefer Bones. If she's human sized, I'd prefer metal...
       
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)

×