Magic. Duh. ::P:

(doesn't actually know)

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, David Brawley said:
5 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

How does one do this?

Magic. Duh. ::P:

(doesn't actually know)

Click your name in upper right.  Two choices under 'Content' are 'Profile' and 'My Attachments'.  Choose the second.

7 people like this

Ahh, thank you.

Also, I just realized that the 18th was my 4 year anniversary of joining the forums.

13 people like this

30 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

I would also advise not just staring straight ahead at the road the whole time. Glance around (briefly) to the sides or at a sign or something. Anything to break up the monotony of roooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaaad.

How does one do this?

I have found a couple of ways.

One is to click on your name at the top right of the page.  The drop down menu says "Content:  Profile  My Attachments ..."

Clicking on "My Attachments" seems to get you a thread of every image you've ever uploaded.

The second way is to click in the "Reply to this topic..." box at the bottom of each thread page.  Below the text box there is a little grey "Insert other media" box.  Clicking on that gives you two options, one of which is "Insert existing attachment" which brings you to a slightly different version of the thread of every image you've ever uploaded.

(The second one is how I first stumbled into it, actually.)

7 people like this

CHAOSTROPHIC-4-87.jpg

12 people like this

Bones kickstarter update today... and maybe a Base Boss update too?!?! *bounces excitedly*

11 people like this

Ugh.  Last night I dreamed we had a 4y/o placed with us despite us not being foster parents any more, and DSS took our adopted 7y/o because of that placement.  We were all really angry and talking with lawyers about lawsuits with Extreme Prejudice.

Then our dogs joined the neighbors dogs in singing us the songs of their people.  At 2:30 AM.

Then I dreamed I was in a pirate world and because someone took an artifact there was a line of burningness traversing the world.  I didn't get to shelter in time and was transformed into an aquatic Agents of Shield type Inhuman.  It was really fun, until my alarm went off.

Uggg.

16 people like this

1 minute ago, Froggy the Great said:

Ugh.  Last night I dreamed we had a 4y/o placed with us despite us not being foster parents any more, and DSS took our adopted 7y/o because of that placement.  We were all really angry and talking with lawyers about lawsuits with Extreme Prejudice.

Then our dogs joined the neighbors dogs in singing us the songs of their people.  At 2:30 AM.

Then I dreamed I was in a pirate world and because someone took an artifact there was a line of burningness traversing the world.  I didn't get to shelter in time and was transformed into an aquatic Agents of Shield type Inhuman.  It was really fun, until my alarm went off.

Uggg.

*** WOOF Science Department***

*** Hallucinogenic Implant succesfully tested!***

*** ALL HAIL WOOF!!!!***

6 people like this

17 minutes ago, Xherman1964 said:

CHAOSTROPHIC-4-87.jpg

Pic not showing on my phone. ..

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

Bones kickstarter update today... and maybe a Base Boss update too?!?! *bounces excitedly*

Very much worth bouncing for!  I have an army of rats that are dire need of bases!  

9 people like this

5 minutes ago, knarthex said:

Pic not showing on my phone. ..

I can't fix that...maybe it's too big?

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

Uggg.

You have better dreams than I do.

8 people like this

Unruly I have a problem with highway hypnosis,   mine is regular, predictable and in the day as well as the night, thankfully it normally takes longer than 2 minutes to kick in, I'm glad your okay.  

I use book on tapes, and have Altoids in the glove box.  Curiously strong mints make it difficult to zone out. On road trips the wife and I alternate, driving 2 hr stretches, but sometimes I am done after 45 min.  Mine is directly related to my non-hyperactive ADD, I zone out doing other things as well.  I have only had 1 car accident from it, before I easily recognized the symptoms.  I came fully awake doing 50 mph on a grassy shoulder beside the highway.  The only thing I hit was flowers and a reflector stick ( 2' high metal pole thingy) 

7 people like this

32 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

You know something or just guessing?

2 people like this

I know that we're due for an update. Beyond that? Just hope....

9 people like this