Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

14975 posts in this topic

Off to yet another interview. Let's see how it goes.

15 people like this

Good luck!!

7 people like this

I'm not sure I want to work somewhere that schedules interviews this late on Fridays... :blink:

Other than that... um... Hooray for Interviews?

11 people like this

1 minute ago, Grayfax said:

I'm not sure I want to work somewhere that schedules interviews this late on Fridays... :blink:

Other than that... um... Hooray for Interviews?

I'm willing to forgive such short notice if they pay well enough.

12 people like this

44 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Good luck!

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

46 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Good fortune to you friend! You got this! 

Edited by Arc 724
6 people like this

I hope it's something worthwhile for you!

6 people like this

3 hours ago, David Brawley said:

I've still got another 2 hours before I can get out of here, and then another 7 before I pick up my bride from the train station...

And still no update or start date...

So my suspicion is this. ReaperBryan said he will not be announcing when the container was released, so that he doesn't have to answer 1000 angry emails. about when shipping will start. 

and the last update said there would be an update today, unless customs has released the box (and therefore reaper is its week of resetting factory.)  It has been 14 days since customs got the box 

So no update can be seen as confirmation that this is what is happening and we should see the email notice/update shipping info shortly. (I predicted monday as the most likely) on the other thread. 

by putting my guesswork here, it doesn't need an official response. 

Or it could be that ReaperBryan is just extra busy today and behind on releasing an update. 

11 people like this

So, I just saw that there is going to be a fallout minis game. This gives me a perfect excuse to use my totally not nightkin (reaper mega mutants), and the custom robobrains I've been building.

9 people like this

6 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Just got a call for an interview for a one month contract, with option for union job afterwards.:upside:

Hurray?

5 hours ago, knarthex said:

And almost every country on that list was a part of the Evil Empire....

Errrr. Which EE? There have been so many...

2 hours ago, klarg1 said:

Huh. I tend to think of those states as "The West", distinct from the "West Coast", on the other side of the mountains.

That's the region once referred to as the "Old West", or the "Wild West", from cowboy days. Live and learn.

Mr. Worf callled it "The Ancient West" that time they loaded it up in the holodeck.

Oldest Image:

Primed-Figures.jpg

10 people like this

7 minutes ago, TGP said:
5 hours ago, knarthex said:

And almost every country on that list was a part of the Evil Empire....

Errrr. Which EE? There have been so many...

I would have thought it would have been evident from the countries listed.....

Hint- they were our allies during WWII and became our Not friends during the cold war.....

8 people like this

20 minutes ago, knarthex said:

I would have thought it would have been evident from the countries listed.....

Hint- they were our allies during WWII and became our Not friends during the cold war.....

Though it should be noted that this is only at a country to country level of relations. I've known many lovely people from those countries. 

5 people like this

2 hours ago, David Brawley said:

Very true.

Well, I can't wait any longer. I'm out of here! Hopefully the update will post by the time I get home...

Or not...

2 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Go kick it's elf!!

6 people like this

42 minutes ago, TGP said:

Mr. Worf callled it "The Ancient West" that time they loaded it up in the holodeck.

A fistful of Datas was one of the best episodes of TNG.....

5 people like this

3 hours ago, Grayfax said:

He has to have fun too...

I wasn't funning anybody. I've been working on the floor to make preparations, and only had time just now.

13 people like this