Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

14975 posts in this topic

37 minutes ago, Thes Hunter said:

Actually as as long as I parked not. In the ambulance bay itself, I'd probably get away with it. It's amazing what trouble I'm allowed to get into when I'm wearing the proper coat and Badge. 

But I am lame and took that Spider man speech to heart.

It's amazing the amount of trouble that I have gotten into, gotten out of, or just completely avoided by wearing the proper coat and badge. Especially when coupled with the proper attitude.  :devil:

Spidey's speech didn't come out in time for me; I have since (mostly) reformed my ways.

7 people like this

The whole wheat pasta is a lie.  Fortunately I only accidentally bought one box of it.

8 people like this

20 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

It's amazing the amount of trouble that I have gotten into, gotten out of, or just completely avoided by wearing the proper coat and badge. Especially when coupled with the proper attitude.  :devil:

Spidey's speech didn't come out in time for me; I have since (mostly) reformed my ways.

A lot of times the right attitude is enough!

13 minutes ago, Erifnogard said:

The whole wheat pasta is a lie.  Fortunately I only accidentally bought one box of it.

It really really is. *blech*

Hot... I really don't understand people who lay out in the sun. I appreciate looking at them, generally, but I don't get the appeal... :zombie:

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

5 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

Hot... I really don't understand people who lay out in the sun. I appreciate looking at them, generally, but I don't get the appeal... :zombie:

Personally I have a hate/hate relationship with the Eye.  I don't like it glaring down at me making me sweaty and it does its best to roast me on sight for blinding it with my beautiful, cave-dwelling complexion.

88d3633bf04c90536fce97f1e44c122f4e0e6c2e

Edited by Erifnogard
12 people like this

I'm getting antsy waiting for some sort of official word on what the status of Bones 3 shipping is...  It's like a giant elephant in the room. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

A lot of times the right attitude is enough!

It really really is. *blech*

Well, in my (and my cat's) case laying out in the warmth of the sun eases the pain of our arthritis.

Quothe the Bluberry:

I'm getting antsy waiting for some sort of official word on what the status of Bones 3 shipping is...  It's like a giant elephant in the room. 

Relationship status: It's complicated. ::P:

Edited by Argentee
Avoid Double Posting
10 people like this

1 minute ago, LittleBluberry said:

Right? I'm hoping everything is going smoothly, and that Zone Americas(I forget the number) is ramping up for mass expulsion into the great unknown of shipping.

I'm sweating so badly right now. It's 85F and glaring sun, and I'm walking around outside on concrete sidewalks next to asphalt roads. And for some reason it feels hotter today than it did yesterday when it was in the 90s.

Also, my phones autocorrupt has been especially bad lately. Yesterday it tried to correct "something" into "smoking hat" and just now it corrected "feels" to "deeds" and "been" to "be enough."

6 people like this

11 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

ME TOO!

*twitch*

In the comments some canadians are saying they've gotten notices... but we were supposed to get an update before shipping started in the Americas.... *twitch*

7 people like this

1 hour ago, LittleBluberry said:

But what if you actually ARE awesome?  Hmmm???  :upside:

My awesomeness is like cake...

1 hour ago, kitchen_wolf said:

I think that it would save a lot of time on self assessments if they just had a box that said "Are you a narcissist?  Yes/No".  Much quicker and exactly as valuable.

Unfortunately my self-assessment is my whole assessment. My boss "doesn't have the time," so we end up doing ourselves. <_<

1 hour ago, Thes Hunter said:

But I am lame and took that Spider man speech to heart.

You ARE awesome!

Spider-Man speech?

See above.

5 people like this

Heh, looking at one of the pdfs I got today, a tavern battlemap pdf, there is a list of names for a tavern. One of them is this:

The Yeasty Codpiece..............:blink:

8 people like this

Happiness is a new Silpat. :) 

8 people like this

@Unruly what was the humidity on those two days...?

22 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Happiness is a new Silpat. ::):

I had to look up what that is. 

31 minutes ago, haldir said:

Heh, looking at one of the pdfs I got today, a tavern battlemap pdf, there is a list of names for a tavern. One of them is this:

The Yeasty Codpiece..............:blink:

Please change that one...

Please tell me that Tavern does not brew its own suds.... :blink: 

8 people like this

24 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Happiness is a new Silpat. :) 

So much yes. I cannot like this enough.

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

I need to go to bed an hour early tonight because the other guy in the shipping department is taking the day off tomorrow for his nephew's "graduation" from pre-school...  :rolleyes:

And thus I need to get in at least fifteen minutes earlier than normal tomorrow and stay up to an hour later because I'll be running the entire shipping department by myself. On what's generally one of our busier days of the week.

And have I mentioned that I'm just a temp who's been there for about a month and a half, but who happens to be responsible for things like signing for the company paychecks when they arrive, or shipping parts worth hundreds of thousands of dollars that go inside Patriot missiles? :rolleyes:

In all honesty, I don't really much give a damn, because whatever comes up tomorrow I can handle it, but I'm just not the sort of person who enjoys having things like responsibility and authority thrust upon them...

In any event, I'm off for the night to eat dinner and do stuff.

Edited by Mad Jack
8 people like this

We should start a Randomness Thread game to help out Haldir (who has a Tavern that desperately needs Renaming). I will start:

The Tasty Codfish

10 people like this