Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

14642 posts in this topic

So, it's getting to be that point I the day that I am thinking of wandering off and finding food.  Don't burn down the forums while I am foraging.

8 people like this

15 minutes ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Oh I know, but they need to be nipped in the bud fast. All it takes is a few to start negative comments, and then suddenly a bunch of others are piling on like lemmings. Got to put some perspective on it and try to remain positive, the ball is rolling now.

I'm mostly seeing speculation, piled on guesswork and misremembered information. Until Bryan or Ladystorm give us an update NOBODY really knows what's going on in Denton.  Feeling sad for the people who are certain they know what is happening inside Reaper HQ and are going to get angry when it turns out they're wrong. 

My thinking is it will get here when it gets here. I didn't order a lot, only about $100 worth.  I'm more excited about certain individual figures from the expansions being available retail later in the summer. Some of those I already bought in metal (like the Temple Dragon). 

7 people like this

Day off. Slept late, then took daughter to school. Now at wife's physical. Will head to the theatre to get seats for GotG2 tonight, then head to a breakfast place for brunch. Then... I'm not really sure. Hadn't planned that far ahead. 

6 people like this

Whew! Tidiness is fine, I don't want to be too crazy.

I want to sculpt this weekend! But I have another project I have to finish asap..... 

Hmm. -wanders over to the cosplay thread for tidiness- ::P: 

6 people like this

7 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Until Bryan or Ladystorm give us an update NOBODY really knows what's going on in Denton.

<word of Mod> Seriously, unfounded speculation will only make their jobs harder and create a PR nightmare.  Please be considerate.</Mod>

12 people like this

1 minute ago, Froggy the Great said:

<word of Mod> Seriously, unfounded speculation will only make their jobs harder and create a PR nightmare.  Please be considerate.</Mod>

A googolplex times agreed.

7 people like this

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, Inarah said:

I'm mostly seeing speculation, piled on guesswork and misremembered information. Until Bryan or Ladystorm give us an update NOBODY really knows what's going on in Denton.  Feeling sad for the people who are certain they know what is happening inside Reaper HQ and are going to get angry when it turns out they're wrong. 

My thinking is it will get here when it gets here. I didn't order a lot, only about $100 worth.  I'm more excited about certain individual figures from the expansions being available retail later in the summer. Some of those I already bought in metal (like the Temple Dragon). 

I think the critical error was a comment from Reaper about how they were missing info for an update. This basically tells everyone that something is going on, but zero info about what. Rampant speculation ensues, rabid curiosity infects everyone.

EDIT: Apologies to the mods, I was posting as you posted. I will try to turn off the curiosity and analysis parts of my brain. :unsure:

Edited by LittleBluberry
5 people like this

Posted (edited)

... I can't find the cosplay thread. <_<  Blind, I am....

Edited by Morihalda
4 people like this

4 minutes ago, LittleBluberry said:

EDIT: Apologies to the mods, I was posting as you posted. I will try to turn off the curiosity and analysis parts of my brain. :unsure:

Nothing wrong with that, just please post with due consideration.

7 people like this

1 minute ago, Morihalda said:

... I can't find the cosplay thread. <_<

Is this what you were looking for? 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

6 people like this

Just now, OneBoot said:

Is this what you were looking for? 

Huzzah!

BLESS YOU.

6 people like this

Just now, Morihalda said:

BLESS YOU.

*sneezes belatedly*

Huzzah!

6 people like this

Randomly grabbed a few tavern names after scrolling a few pages (Again there are over 1,000 names in this thing....)

464 The Grassy Gnoll
465 The Graves and Biers
466 The Gray Wizard
467 The Greasy Squeal
468 The Great Arm
469 The Green Apple
470 The Green Goblin
471 The Green Griffon
472 The Green Man
473 The Greyhound

10 people like this

Morning all!

I'm knee deep in organizing Zombicide currently. We have /a lot/ less than I thought we did. I forgot that we had Kaosball in an identical tackle box. The only reason we have that is husband won it in a BGG contest and it came with everything they put out at the time (I'm not sure if there's been stuff since then). So some much needed labeling is in order today.

8 people like this