Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

12026 posts in this topic

I asked Alexa (our Echo Dot) to play some music, expecting 80's rock since that's what I usually request. Instead, she said "Here's a station you might like: New Age Relaxation."

It's like she knew exactly what I needed today. XD 

EDIT: Actually, I gotta admit, it IS rather relaxing. ^_^

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
12 people like this

My 9 year old is wishing for a basic MP3 player so she can listen to relaxing music. Guess what she's getting? ^_^

I need to decide whether I'm going to try and meet up with people or pack for the trip to my parents that weekend. :unsure:

Edit: You know, it would probably help if I mentioned the word "birthday" in point one and "Paizocon" in point two. Not enough sleeeeeep!

Edited by LittleBluberry
11 people like this

4 hours ago, Chaoswolf said:

The Grimy Gunwale ( that's pronounced gunnel, you filthy landlubbers::P:)

I've often wondered if the pronunciation of naval terms was because of the quantity and quality of the rum the sailors used to have. I know I start slurring and mumbling after enough alcohol. I live about as far from the sea as possible so sailing isn't one of my specialties.

Edited by Zink
9 people like this

Ha! Managed to fit all of Angry Neighbors and the extras we got with it AND everything we got for Black Plague in one tackle box. I'm pretty impressed with myself. Now to figure out what to do with all the boxes I just emptied...

ETA: I've been up for almost 4 hours now and it's only 9:15. I'm easily excitable.

Edited by SparrowMarie
8 people like this

Everyone seems so energetic today...I am completely lacking passion today.  I am uninspired. Share some of all your enthusiasm please! :down:

6 people like this

4 minutes ago, Baldur8762 said:

Everyone seems so energetic today...I am completely lacking passion today.  I am uninspired. Share some of all your enthusiasm please! :down:

Cosplay con crunch! Panic!!!! 

I'm pointedly ignoring this tidbit: Everything I busted my broccoli for without sleeping for 3 days at work is getting reverted. All of it. Hoo boy.

9 people like this

7 minutes ago, Baldur8762 said:

Right there with you...

I even went and got some DD coffee... It's... Not great. Kinda watery. ::(:

4 people like this

9 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

I'm pointedly ignoring this tidbit: Everything I busted my broccoli for without sleeping for 3 days at work is getting reverted. All of it. Hoo boy.

Yeah, I have found it is not worth staying up late to work on a costume. I make so many mistakes and have to re-do or un-do it the next day. 

4 people like this

8 minutes ago, Morihalda said:

*lots of hugs* :(

@Baldur8762 - I'm actually just faking really well. In reality, I'm still in bed, eating peanut M&Ms for breakfast, because I'm trying to avoid starting my day for as long as possible. :unsure:

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

8 people like this

I'm going to a concert tonight! Not for a band that I particularly care for, but still...

Just kinda bummed that one of my friends had to bail at the last minute because he got an "emergency" call at work. His "emergency" calls are usually along the lines of "someone saw a spider, and they swear it was a brown recluse even though we're wholly outside their range, so you need to get here NOW and kill it with chemicals!" Or you could replace spiders with flies, because all flies are actually wasps in disguise according to his clients.

Edited by Unruly
7 people like this

I'm going to go see Delta Rae on Monday night! My first NYC concert!

Really should buy the tickets as soon as I get home tonight...

Edited by David Brawley
Spelling... :-P
8 people like this

I just got my Spartan Race obstacles list/map today...weather is predicted to be 77° and thunderstorms. Yay...

7 people like this

7 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

@Baldur8762 - I'm actually just faking really well. In reality, I'm still in bed, eating peanut M&Ms for breakfast, because I'm trying to avoid starting my day for as long as possible. :unsure:

This is somewhat comforting lol.  I am a terribly bad person at pretending to be happy when I am not.  I have a dour personality sometimes.  It is not always but today is a rough day.

6 people like this

10 minutes ago, Inarah said:

Yeah, I have found it is not worth staying up late to work on a costume. I make so many mistakes and have to re-do or un-do it the next day. 

That part was at work :( but you are absolutely correct! That's why I gave myself a schedule in the other thread.

6 people like this

9 hours ago, Darsc Zacal said:

My Dad turns 84 on Saturday.

He's past Birthday gifts as such, but he wants to spend the afternoon at a local heritage village followed by going down to the waterfront shops of one of the older sections of town and then heading to The Old Spaghetti Factory for dinner.

I'll have Birthday cake waiting for when we get home.

Should be a good day.

Congrats!  I hope it will be a good day for you all!

2 hours ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

So, it's getting to be that point I the day that I am thinking of wandering off and finding food.  Don't burn down the forums while I am foraging.

*** Aaawww Spoilsport!!!  ***

*** Puts away torch and can of gasoline***

28 minutes ago, Baldur8762 said:

I made it home!!!! So I'm happy!!!!

8 people like this