Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

12253 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Argentee said:

Because you have a survival instinct. I have a couple different mixed drinks that can take care of that. Do you prefer your oblivion apple, licorice, or chocolate flavored?

Make it taste like having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped 'round a large gold brick. It's only proper. 

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

13 people like this

6 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

Nice! I've used the Green Griffon Inn in my game for many years ever since I first saw this Dave Trampier work:

35715073e84aa7426c69581ee8181610.jpg

Fun fact: That is actually the Street of Knights in Rhodes.

Somehow, I don't trust that horse either.

It has a scaly looking fur, the hooves are glowing, and I'm pretty sure it's smiling.

Oh wait, I know, it's a kirin!

10 people like this

3 minutes ago, Cranky Dog said:

Somehow, I don't trust that horse either.

never trust a horse. horses are terrible people. (because they are not people at all, they are horses)

6 people like this

A nice quiet day.

Went to the gym for some cardio and a good sweat. Used the massage chair afterwards. Did some quick groceries. Put the pork loins, onions, garlic and veggies in the slow cooker (apartment currently smells really good). Now enjoying just finishing a Guiness beer that started giving me a head buzz several minutes ago (I pushed myself a bit more than usual at the gym, so suffering the aftershock in a not unpleasant way).

7 people like this

34 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Make it taste like having your brains smashed in by a slice of lemon wrapped 'round a large gold brick. It's only proper. 

Huzzah!

That's....intriguing.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

29 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:

That's....intriguing.

:lol: I take it you haven't read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That's the description for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the "best drink in existence." It is advised that you should "never drink more than two Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters unless you are a thirty ton mega elephant with bronchial pneumonia." 

Huzzah!

Edited by OneBoot
spelling
14 people like this

1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

I've had a few of those in my time. Oy. :)

6 people like this

Settling in for the evening with my buddies for a Cypher session.  Hot tea, chips and M&M milk eggs as nibbles.    Time to roll some dice!!

happy gaming folks!

8 people like this

1 hour ago, Cranky Dog said:

Oh wait, I know, it's a kirin!

Um....

no....

47 minutes ago, Chaoswolf said:
1 hour ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

That's....intriguing.

CW dreams of a bottle of Kraken in a huge lemon......

7 people like this

Spent most of my day working on a detailed pencil render of a couple of cuddling nosferatu.

9 people like this

37 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

:lol: I take it you haven't read The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy? That's the description for a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, the "best drink in existence." It is advised that you should "never drink more than two Pan Galactic Gargle Blasters unless you are a thirty ton mega elephant with bronchial pneumonia." 

Huzzah!

I'm pretty sure that's close to the beer I picked for tonight...

18%abv... Good gods... I didn't think they made beer this strong. Bottle should come with a warning label!!

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

13 minutes ago, Pingo said:

Spent most of my day working on a detailed pencil render of a couple of cuddling nosferatu.

Will you be showing that to us?  I for one would be interested.

Edited by Erifnogard
Didn't want to come across as pushy so I rephrased.
5 people like this

41 minutes ago, OneBoot said:

Huzzah!

There used to be a place that made those around the IKEA part of HWY 167.

Two of them made me very loopy. They were Really Good. ^^;

Sadly, this place has closed, and I don't have the formula. :/

3 minutes ago, David Brawley said:

I'm pretty sure that's close to the beer I picked for tonight...

18%abv... Good gods... I didn't think they made beer this strong. Bottle should come with a warning label!!

.. pretty sure beer in Germany comes like that. I'd have to ask Mr. Thorne. He doesn't drink beer, and he still laughs at what most Americans think of as 'beer'.

Munich is apparently Really Interesting, come Oktoberfest. He's threatened to drag me in, if we are in the area; apparently there are really good beers you can't get anywhere else, any time else. I'd be fine trying the food, honestly...

5 people like this

2 hours ago, Argentee said:

Because you have a survival instinct. I have a couple different mixed drinks that can take care of that. Do you prefer your oblivion apple, licorice, or chocolate flavored?

Hey, I'm a sailor.  I'll drink just about anything if it's free.

7 people like this