Froggy the Great

Randomness XI: Rampant Randomness Randomly Rampaging

Just now, canuckotter said:

Yes indeed! Finally caught up. ::D: 

Congrats!

Good night of painting. Just about done with my gnolls and orc for the hangout mini of the month project. Just need to do their bases. They are a study in "Done, not perfect." Couple of really terrible mold lines that I missed. Ah well... Definitely good enough!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, pcktlnt said:

Man.... It's been a depressing 3 weeks. So much bleep hitting at once.

Hide contents

First a friend earlier and now a co-worker today. Was hoping to make it through the day, but didnt last, cause some of my minions started crying. Dangit. My minions saw me weep. When did growing up become so sad? Can I go back in time and slap myself for wishing to grow up? Sorry. I stored too much internally and now just bubbling around. Don't have anywhere else to write or express and with the closing of the thread, it won't last so long. Ahhhhhjjhhhsidbhehdbd. Flaburnsodneud. Slsijsn. >.<

Dude, I'm sorry.

• Like 11

2 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Hide contents

First a friend earlier and now a co-worker today. Was hoping to make it through the day, but didnt last, cause some of my minions started crying. Dangit. My minions saw me weep. When did growing up become so sad? Can I go back in time and slap myself for wishing to grow up? Sorry. I stored too much internally and now just bubbling around. Don't have anywhere else to write or express and with the closing of the thread, it won't last so long. Ahhhhhjjhhhsidbhehdbd. Flaburnsodneud. Slsijsn. >.<

Platypus

that's what we are here for.....:B):

2 hours ago, ub3r_n3rd said:

Almost as hot here in Vegas, but I do have AC in the whole house. Haven't painted anything in a while tho. Going thru a small slump. 

I Know the feeling....

Barely getting anything done....

except of course, for flappin my lips at people on the hangouts....:poke:

• Like 10

10 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Hide contents

So sorry for you.  It sucks losing people.  If you need to talk, we are here. 

• Like 8

Just now, Froggy the Great said:

I had seriously expected you guys to have broken this thread like two days ago.  

Ub3r has a job where he actually has to work now.  That, or his Forum AI is on the fritz.

• Like 10

11 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Reveal hidden contents

Dude, that sucks.

If you want/need to talk, there are plenty of folks around who don't mind.

20 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

It's hot out, people are going slow to try and stay cool.

19 minutes ago, Dilvish the Deliverer said:

Ub3r has a job where he actually has to work now.  That, or his Forum AI is on the fritz.

Or this. Xherman is also not around right now due to work.

• Like 11

Morning all!

40 minutes ago, Froggy the Great said:

No ub3r, no Xherman, and my job is keeping me busier. Plus I now have to use my phone, which makes typing slower, and doesn't always connect to the WiFi... 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Pezler the Polychromatic said:

My two work buddies today:

20170621_104316.thumb.jpg.d56b9309be9f3511ebe083415ddd7bc3.jpg20170621_104324.thumb.jpg.ae1b1b7dbccd63f8e10189e2dad13a30.jpg

20170621_164511.thumb.jpg.3d00c1b7170add537651f79d534a73e1.jpg20170621_164515.thumb.jpg.ca5c04ec1a3a07dfd5eafdd52f2af6b8.jpg

Looks like my back yard. 

Ok, make them eastern cotton tails, have a bit more lusher grass and give them each a twin and then you'll have my back yard. If I wasn't working this weekend and preparing for a gaming convention it would be rabbit war weekend. My garden is under seige. 

11 hours ago, pcktlnt said:

Reveal hidden contents

*offers hugs*

and my inbox is always open.

• Like 12

I would rather have those as my coworkers, as opposed to at least half of the people who actually are my coworkers.

• Like 11

Just now, Chaoswolf said:

I would rather have those as my coworkers, as opposed to at least half of the people who actually are my coworkers.

Because they're a quick snack?

• Like 11