Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nakos

12 Days of Reaper/Holiday Promotion Discussion Thread

400 posts in this topic

I think that if one had a large amount of money to spend, they could assemble an awesome Christmas-themed warband for Frostgrave out of this year's offerings.

I'd love to get that paint set personally, but shipping's a killer and I just can't justify spending $100 for free shipping at this time of year.

With the way hours have shift downward at work (at least for me & my fellow freight person), I'm beginning to think $40 might even be too much for me to bear. At least there is only 1 freebie day that says "You want me!".

2 people like this

Hm. So, I've got two items in my cart currently

Word of warning: carts get purged regularly in order for us to keep a more accurate inventory. Too many limited items are sitting in people's carts and that prevents them from being sold. If you don't check out with them in a timely fashion, you will lose them as we free them up for other customers.

I did not realize that the master series was being discontinued. I had planned to buy the ranger flat during the sale. They are still listed as in stock in the store,

The two exceptions to the line was discontinued answer is the flat and the bust.

Those two are the only two available.

So with the Christmas paint set, does that mean that Wreath green and ginger cookie are no longer special edition paints or is this just a one off thing that goes away after the holiday?

They are special edition paints in a special edition paint set available for a limited time only.

Also a question regarding the Sparkling Snow paint from the Christmas set.

Is there actually something in the paint to give it a sparkling property?

Yes.
10 people like this

oooh Pack Reindeer!!!

1 person likes this

Hm. So, I've got two items in my cart currently

Word of warning: carts get purged regularly in order for us to keep a more accurate inventory. Too many limited items are sitting in people's carts and that prevents them from being sold. If you don't check out with them in a timely fashion, you will lose them as we free them up for other customers.

Well, it looks like I'll be buying the contents of the cart on Thursday, so hopefully you won't have cleared it by then.

1 person likes this

I hadn't realized there wasn't a new Sophie on offer.

Now this makes me sad

Well, it looks like I'll be buying the contents of the cart on Thursday, so hopefully you won't have cleared it by then.

If you're feeling paranoid and/or forgetful, just copy the contents of your cart into an external document.  Then you can easily reconstruct your order should the worst come to pass.

1 person likes this

I currently need 12 paints to round out my collection of currently produced MSP paints. I will probably pick some of those up with the Christmas paints for one day. Not sure I can justify a second day.

2 people like this

For those of us who are local, does the 12 Days of Reaper promotion apply to purchases at the Reaper Game Store?  Alternatively, could an order be placed online and then picked up in person?  I expect to be out of town later in the month, so putting in any more mail-orders at this point is kind of a no-no for me.

1 person likes this

There's always $20 for the paint caddy to get you half way there

1 person likes this

when does the paint set come out for sale?! I want it, and I don't want to miss it!

when does the paint set come out for sale?! I want it, and I don't want to miss it!

The 7th.

I kinda wish the new set were HD colors. I'm so addicted to HD paints. It's my favorite line of paints. Very tempted to get the holiday set either way. Just not sure what I would do with a fourth Reaper pistol paint case. I wonder if the Reaper Coal Black will be anything like the P3 one (dark teal). It's my main cool-toned black, although a couple of the new near black Reaper colors may take it's place once I give them a proper whorl. I also wonder how Sparkling Snow will compare to Pearl White and Sophie Silver. Then there's Peppermint White? Ah, I just know I'm going to end up with this set. It's like struggling against fate. 

2 people like this

Limited Edition Paints are not difficult to resist for me. They are near impossible to resist.

9 people like this

I am spending Christmas with my in-laws up in the frigid tundra, I'm totally treating myself to seasonal paint.  They will come in handy when painting up all the Christmas themed minis!  ::D: 

4 people like this

Love the Wrapping dragon but no room in the budget this holiday for a $40 order