Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nakos

12 Days of Reaper/Holiday Promotion Discussion Thread

400 posts in this topic

I want all the minis from the 12th through the 17th but if I have to narrow it down to two then it's looking like the goblin carollers and the gnome.

Still working out which minis to order from my want list which is rather tricky as I'm waiting from the price of the pack reindeer as I'd like to add at least one of those as well as the new rogue.

Plus a lot of the regular new releases for December 12th sound very intriguing but am still waiting to see pics of those.

Too many decisions.

3 people like this

Does that mean they will also be for sale, or just part of the 12 Days promo?

Just part of 12 Days, not for sale.
Well, that blows.
1 person likes this

Does that mean they will also be for sale, or just part of the 12 Days promo?

Just part of 12 Days, not for sale.
Well, that blows.

This is my third or fourth year participating; this does seem like a lot of new sculpts this year! Last year's four (repeated this year) were a record then, weren't they?

1 person likes this

There are 8 that I want, but may not have room in the budget for even 1 or 2 this year. The 2016 promo may well get past me.

1 person likes this

There are 8 that I want, but may not have room in the budget for even 1 or 2 this year. The 2016 promo may well get past me.

I'm hopeful that they will bring back some of this year's crew again next year.  After all, Christmas Eve and Knight are back for their third year now.  ^_^

2 people like this

For those of us who are local, does the 12 Days of Reaper promotion apply to purchases at the Reaper Game Store?

Yes, it does.

Alternatively, could an order be placed online and then picked up in person?

With our current volume of orders, this is not a preferred option to offer. In other words, please don't do this.
2 people like this

For those of us who are local, does the 12 Days of Reaper promotion apply to purchases at the Reaper Game Store?

Yes, it does.

Alternatively, could an order be placed online and then picked up in person?

With our current volume of orders, this is not a preferred option to offer. In other words, please don't do this.

Thank you!

1 person likes this

Loving that paint job on the wrapping dragon!

1 person likes this

As an Australian, is there any way to get the orders bundled together?  I want two of the days, and probably have $100 order to get them, but not $200 to push me over into getting two days of orders at $100 free shipping.

1 person likes this

Love the Anne details on the new paints!  Oh to have someone do that for more of them to help us color challenged people.  A big thank you to her for providing that on those.

2 people like this

Frosty Blue: This cool light blue is a good base or shadow coat for snowy effects. It’s also a good shadow for Blue Flame, Ghost White, or Pure White, and a great highlighter mixed in to almost any blue. 

and now my pale blue skin dominance will be complete...  ok.. maybe I need two more paint racks now.. and another room to put them all in.. 

1 person likes this