Mice and Mystics - Core Character Mice

CoolAliasHere

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This has been high on my want list. I look forward to being able to play it with my six and three year old kids when they get a little older.

My wife and I have played this game a couple of times with friends, and even with my parents.  It's a great introduction to RPG type games, and is great fun overall!!

CAH

This one has been on my shopping list for a while now.. I am glad to hear that it's a great game and a blast to paint.. And your painting does come forth in a splendid way too. Awesome.

The game has some interesting mechanics.  It allows for character variation when leveling up, as well as different weapons.  There is no GM really, only someone who reads the story to the players.  The objectives are clearly stated, and the monsters are controlled (rolled and moved) by the person to the current turn's left.  Replay ability is a little lacking, only due to the storyboard.  We've created our own, and there are several that can be downloaded.

CAH

I hope it isn't too far off topic, but there is a two-part TableTop episode of the game with the Wheaton family. For those that haven't played, it might be a good way to get a feel for the game. I would link it, but the Geek and Sundry page breaks the commerce rules here.