• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Darcstaar
      Here is my entry for the Yeti contest.
      A co-worker thought he'd make a good Grinch, so I went with that.
      A little Greenstuff to make a Santa Hat, and here were are.
      The gift box was tough.  I mixed my own metallic blue paint, and freehanded wayyy too many snowflakes.
      I included other shots without the box to show off his details.

Enjoy.

• By Inarah
      On the left, Anya Pirate Queen by Magnificent Egos.  Did not start out to paint a pink pirate princess, but that's sort of where she ended up after I highlighted up the purple coat and painted the skulls as rosettes. 

On the right, Deep Cuts Pathfinder human female paladin, one of two that come in the package.  A+ on the dynamic pose, C for loss of detail in the molding process. I wanted it to be better but it turned into a wash and drybrush job due to the sculpt. It's for tabletop. 

• By RachelVentura
      Ends 12/17/18!
      Legendary Games makes a massive mythic rules upgrade with the amazing Mythic Character Codex & Mythic Monster Manual II for Pathfinder!

Mythic Mania II encompasses two books, and incorporates mythic material for hardbacks like the Advanced Class Guide, Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium, Horror Adventures, Occult Adventures, Ultimate Intrigue, and Ultimate Wilderness, as well as potentially adding in more material from the Adventurer’s Guide, Monster Codex, Planar Adventures, Villain Codex, Book of the Damned, Pirate Campaign Compendium, and more!

Mythic Character Codex – Three new mythic paths - the bound, mystic, and reluctant hero - along with over a thousand new mythic path abilities, hybrid class features, feats, spells, magic items, and more!

Mythic Monster Manual II – Over 200 mythic monsters… and maybe a whole lot more! Plus appendices and bonus content!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/mythic-mania-2-two-new-mythic-rulebooks-for-pathfi?ref=bwj5wz

• By Darcstaar
      This was my entry for the Quarterly Bones Reaper Fan Facebook Painting Contest.
      The Angel of Shadow.  She was good enough for an Honorable Mention (Thanks Reaper Matt)!
      For the prior contest, I liked how people were getting interesting light effects by using a black backdrop, so I tried that.
      Another reason I wanted to do it was to see if I could put her on a standard gaming base, supported by a rod painted black to fade into the backdrop, to give her a good illusion of flying.
      Also, this was my first attempt at Monochrome.  My final idea was to do a weapon swap to a wand (A cross-looking weapon from the BONES 3 Weapon Sprue), and sculpted my take on Acid Arrow, painting it green as the only color on the model, like those stunning black and white photos with colored flowers, etc.  I would say I'm a much better painter than sculptor

Her paints used

As time wore down, I had to abandon thoughts of OSL, so I made it seem like her lantern had died out and the spell didn't cast much light.

Here are some other photos against an out-of-focus rug to show some tighter details.
      I tried to put some texture into the fabric of her dress, which was another first.

C&C Welcome!

• Who's Online   22 Members, 4 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)