Darcstaar

The Godsmouth Heresy

Janalyth gets an intense rush of lustful thoughts racing through his mind, causing goosebumps, arousal, a giant tumescence, and finally waves of euphoria and then nausea and vomiting.

Janalyth is sickened for 5 minutes.

-2 to hit, damage, saves, skill checks and ability checks.

Janalyth is up.

recoiling back, once he had control of his mind, he tried to focus on the pain to keep it clear as he could, he took a quick step back, drawing his dagger in his left hand he hurled it at the foe (missing completley, I rolled a 1, what are our rules for fumbles?)

OOC I don't do critical fumbles. It would penalize the party way too much over the course of their careers. A 1 is just a miss.

• Like 1

We are using fixed initiative in this pbp.

Janalyth rolls for the party with his +5, and the party members follow from there based on that single roll.

Reaver will go after Ma'alik.

Does Sillilial want to do anything else after taking a 5' step back? Total defense, ready an action?

Ma'Alik steps forward to block the egress of the abomination, his shield rising to defend his body from it's bite.  His scimitar flashes out as he invokes the Dawnflower's name.

Attack: (d20) 16+5=21

Damage: (d6) 4+4=8

Knowledge Dungeoneering: (d20) 8+1=9

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      On the left, Anya Pirate Queen by Magnificent Egos.  Did not start out to paint a pink pirate princess, but that's sort of where she ended up after I highlighted up the purple coat and painted the skulls as rosettes. 

On the right, Deep Cuts Pathfinder human female paladin, one of two that come in the package.  A+ on the dynamic pose, C for loss of detail in the molding process. I wanted it to be better but it turned into a wash and drybrush job due to the sculpt. It's for tabletop. 

• By RachelVentura
      Ends 12/17/18!
      Legendary Games makes a massive mythic rules upgrade with the amazing Mythic Character Codex & Mythic Monster Manual II for Pathfinder!

Mythic Mania II encompasses two books, and incorporates mythic material for hardbacks like the Advanced Class Guide, Forest Kingdom Campaign Compendium, Horror Adventures, Occult Adventures, Ultimate Intrigue, and Ultimate Wilderness, as well as potentially adding in more material from the Adventurer’s Guide, Monster Codex, Planar Adventures, Villain Codex, Book of the Damned, Pirate Campaign Compendium, and more!

Mythic Character Codex – Three new mythic paths - the bound, mystic, and reluctant hero - along with over a thousand new mythic path abilities, hybrid class features, feats, spells, magic items, and more!

Mythic Monster Manual II – Over 200 mythic monsters… and maybe a whole lot more! Plus appendices and bonus content!
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/legendarygames/mythic-mania-2-two-new-mythic-rulebooks-for-pathfi?ref=bwj5wz

• By Darcstaar
      This was my entry for the Quarterly Bones Reaper Fan Facebook Painting Contest.
      The Angel of Shadow.  She was good enough for an Honorable Mention (Thanks Reaper Matt)!
      For the prior contest, I liked how people were getting interesting light effects by using a black backdrop, so I tried that.
      Another reason I wanted to do it was to see if I could put her on a standard gaming base, supported by a rod painted black to fade into the backdrop, to give her a good illusion of flying.
      Also, this was my first attempt at Monochrome.  My final idea was to do a weapon swap to a wand (A cross-looking weapon from the BONES 3 Weapon Sprue), and sculpted my take on Acid Arrow, painting it green as the only color on the model, like those stunning black and white photos with colored flowers, etc.  I would say I'm a much better painter than sculptor

Her paints used

As time wore down, I had to abandon thoughts of OSL, so I made it seem like her lantern had died out and the spell didn't cast much light.

Here are some other photos against an out-of-focus rug to show some tighter details.
      I tried to put some texture into the fabric of her dress, which was another first.

C&C Welcome!

• By HornedTurtle
      A little more than 48 hours left for this one, I think it looks really cool.

http://kck.st/2z0HjUk

Kamigakari: God Hunters is a tabletop role-playing game set in modern-day Japan that combines centuries of Japanese mythology with a modern-day setting and urban fantasy action. You play as a God Hunter, a being wielding supernatural strength, magical abilities, and reality-warping spiritual powers. Your mission is to protect an unsuspecting populace from evil beings known as Aramitama, and to prevent the supernatural from leaking into the public eye.
      Originally, the game was released in Japan by Arclight Games on November 2013 as Legendary Arms RPG Kamigakari, to great popularity. In January 2017, a text-only fan translation appeared on the internet, exposing Kamigakari to the attention of English-speaking RPG fans world wide, and creating a thriving fanbase that continues to grow to this day!
      Serpent Sea Games is a team of experienced RPG translation and development professionals, including the creator of the fan translation, who have licensed Kamigakari from the creators at Arclight Games for publication in English and want to bring the game officially to Western audiences.
        But we need your help to bring this book into existence!
      The Game
      The world of Kamigakari features a distinctly seinen action anime  and style to it. With crazy abilities and flashy powers, it's an over-the-top world where you can battle kaijus, giant robots, gods and demons all under the same umbrella. The system is designed to keep interactions as simple and intuitive as possible, for an easy pick-up-and-play. Kamigakari splits its play up into "scenes", which are short, episodic and will often split the focus onto individual players. It's a different experience compared to western systems that often assume the party is always together, which allows for more varied and engaging character focus and development.
      So what is a God Hunter? A God Hunter is a person who, through one means or another, has gained supernatural powers by possessing a shard of a legendary weapon, relic, suit of armor, or maybe even the crystallized soul of a legendary hero. These powers can be anything from a master of the sword or magic, transforming hero, a living avatar of flame, or the ultimate hacker. Instead of a familiar class-based system, Kamigakari uses its own character generation called Styles, which lets you mix and match your power sets to create a gun-slinging samurai, a chainsaw-wielding magical girl, a hacker who codes his magic into existence, or a hunter who stalks his victims through the shadows.
      And it's not just limited to your class: weapons and gear are utilized under the Arms system, a mechanic where a base weapon is upgraded over time by using materials or spending gold. Two basic swords, in the hands of two different god hunters, can end up very different weapons after extensive modification!
      An average God Hunter on a normal day. Does being a God Hunter mean that you hunt gods? Of course it does! With concepts rooted in Shintoism and traditional Japanese folklore, a God Hunter is tasked with tracking down dangerous beings known as Aramitama - a dark god that is born and grows in power by devouring the souls of its victims. Aramitama come in many forms - from recognizable Japanese icons like oni and tengu, mythical beings like the Pegasus or Griffin, to eldritch monstrosities made of gnashing teeth and glowing orbs. Upon defeating an Aramitama, God Hunters can use their remains to create stronger Regalia - magical weapons and equipment, in order to face even even more powerful Aramitama. It's not just a fun gameplay loop, either: These creatures threaten the sanctity of innocents and the world in their lust to reach their ultimate form, the Avatar of Ruin, a true god of destruction capable of ending the world. It's up to the God Hunters to prevent that!
      An Aramitama awakens. Kamigakari utilizes the unique Numen Dice pool. Numen Dice are resource wherein you roll a set of dice and use it to pay for abilities or change the outcome of a roll. There's many ways change, swap and spend dice. Players must be careful how they manage their Numen Pool to both survive the battle and save the perfect set of Numen Dice to activate their ultimate abilities!
      We'd like to support this game far into the future, and plan on translating and releasing supplements if financially viable. Arclight Games has also requested the creation of original content exclusive to the western release, but that can probably wait until we have a few expansion books finished, we're only mentioning it now in the interests of full transparency.
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)