Darcstaar

The Godsmouth Heresy

"I do not see any sings of traps here. There is, of course, always the risk that I might have missed something, so let us proceed with care, but I do not think there is any real danger. Do we carry on straight, or take the branch?"

"Let us see what is at the split.  If nothing immediately presents itself, then I say we continue on and check everything on this level.  O prefer to leave nothing behind us."

"I think that our quarry may not be on this level, but ensuring that is our safest bet to not be ambushed."

• Like 1

You continue north, and the passage turns to the right.

IMG_4945.thumb.PNG.38a2b26abade5e675bf8ebd06ce76c34.PNG

The passage right has a branch to the left, or continues into an octagonal room.  Those with dark vision can see into the room just as you turn the corner.  It is empty except for an ornate set of armor and skeletal hand.

IMG_4946.PNG.59f0e663197e18cb5b27f53b5c54423e.PNG

IMG_4947.PNG.262d0d6a913d1bd62cc8df37a0b62ccf.PNG

Greyson doesn't detect anything other than the general preservative magic and wards placed over this whole location.

"curious. Stay back a bit, but not too far. I would like to have a better look around" (nat 20+7 for 27 perception check, also ready to make any knowledge checks if needed)

• Like 1

Knowledge Religion:  19+6 = 25

Knowledge History:  15+6= 21

Sturgis looks for any historical or religious significance to the scene before them.