• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By strawhat
      OK, I don't want to put the cart before the horse, but are Reaper examining the potential for colorshift paints?  With those big bugs coming in Bones IV, now (or very soon) might be a good time for some sparkly shiftiness.

If this can't be answered, that's OK--nuke away.  But I'd be curious to know the ifs and whys (if available).

I just suddenly felt like I needed them.
    • By ActiveMindsGames
      Hey Everyone, first let me say thanks to all the great people who visited us at ReaperCon. You guys definitely made it our best Con yet. We sold out for the 3rd Straight year. We always love coming to ReaperCon!

Now it is time for us to restock and continue our efforts to make the single Best storage and display solution for miniatures on the Market, No Foam required. Our latest Kickstarter just recent launched to restock the Clear XCase with a newer better, stronger, faster...OK, maybe not faster, but definitely better and stronger version. These new units will be able to withstand pretty much any normal usage scenario that you might throw at them for, what we hope will be years to come.  Also, you will have a chance to get your hands on the first wave of organizational inserts we plan to offer for the XCase. The shelf and tray inserts that are part of the Kickstarter  will allow you to display your miniatures even more prominently during travel or include in your case the dice, tokens, cards or whatever accessories your game needs to be played.

XCase Enhanced and Insert Kickstarter

• By Lord_Ashenwyte
      Hey everyone,

Having spent the last 4 weeks away from any sort of miniatures (Fun vacation tho!), I'm super eager to paint again, and with my return flight being tomorrow, I thought I'd make this thread as a sort of documentation/to-do list. I want to clear my backlog because I'll be frank I'm sick of staring at unpainted plastic every day and I want to do something remotely productive in these remaining four weeks I have free. I have mostly Warhammer miniatures, though there is some Mantic and Reaper stuff in there. 

First of all to be done is this charming fellow. 

A Stormcast chap who I first tested sculpting fur on, which I'm reasonably happy with. A closer look at the fur, which does look like guacamole in this picture.

Right now it's a standard basecoat and drybrush fur, but I will re-doing the fur and wet blend it to something like what this fellow has.

Have a nice day! 

• By sumbloke
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/picolor/picolor-any-color-anywhere-anytime?ref=discovery

Sounds like an interesting paint mixer. Not sure I'd get it myself, but some people on this forum might be interested...
    • By SamuraiJack
      About
      Want to upgrade your game storage from merely functional to multi-functional? From bearable to beautiful? From disposable to indispensable? 
      That's why we designed the Cabinet Game Table!
      It’s a Game Cabinet
      The storage is specifically for games. Shelves designed to hold game boxes on their edge for easier access. Six smaller drawers for dice, cards, and other accessories. A bookshelf for game books (such as RPGs) up to 11” tall—with extra depth so the spines are protected in the interior. Two larger drawers for anything too big for the smaller ones. And double doors on the bottom open to large storage spaces for bigger games.  
      It’s a Table
      The leaves of the table stow away on the sides of the cabinet. The trim on the front converts to the legs and a support stretcher between them for maximum support and stability. Simply connect the leaves, attach the legs, and fasten to the Cabinet to transform it to a three person table.
      It’s a Game Table
      And when you want to play a game, the top is reversible. The flip side has a one inch lip to keep dice and game pieces on the table. The 29.75” x 40.5” fabric–lined play area has enough room to handle a 24” x 36” game board with space to spare.
      A few seconds of your time could make the difference in growing support for our community. Help unlock Social Media stretch goals by sharing and using #cabinet #gametable! See Stretch Goals, below, for more information.

$3099 YOUR CHOICE Cabinet Game Table
      One Cabinet Game Table stained with the finish you want and upholstered with the fabric you want (from our selection of Options, see below). See Delivery below. Retail price after the Kickstarter is $3199.
      $2999 CHERRY + BLUE Cabinet Game Table
      Our most popular combination for game tables is Cherry finish and Dark Blue fabric, and we predict it'll be the same for Cabinet Game Table orders! That's why we're offering this package at an additional discount. This reward level is for one Cabinet Game Table in Cherry and Dark Blue. See Delivery below. Retail price after the Kickstarter is $3199.
      $2999 EARLY BIRD YOUR CHOICE Cabinet Game Table
      Shop early and save! The first ten backers can choose their finish and fabric (from our selection of Options, see below) at a discounted rate. See Delivery below. Retail price after the Kickstarter is $3199.
      $25 Carolina Game Tables Coasters!
      We appreciate your willingness to help our campaign! Pledges at this reward level receive a set of 6 leather coasters imprinted with our logo. Kickstarter will prompt you to add shipping before confirming your pledge. 
      $2 Stay Connected!
      Pledge at this level to stay updated, then please share the Kickstarter using the links above! We have a Social Media stretch goal (see Stretch Goals below) which should get you a little something as thanks!
  • Who's Online   16 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)