• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By lazarp
      During the last few days I've sculpted these out of fimo air classic and then painted them. Really happy how they turned out :D

For the whole crafting process check this thread

• By lazarp
      Hi everyone, just wanted to share this Bigby's Hand spell effect mini I made. It is made of Fimo air dry clay and took me about 30 minutes painting included. I was inspired by D&D Icons of the Realms Spell Effects – Arcane Fury & Divine Might miniatures and diceded to try and make one of my own :D

• By lazarp
      Hello everyone, I plan on crafting some blights out of polymer clay. Today I made the armatures out of copper wire and glue and pined them to some old 20mm bases. I plan on using fimo air polymer clay, decorative sand (maybe some rocks too), and a variety of dried tea leaves and spices. Then I will prime them using cheap spray paint and paint them using cheap acrylic paint. I hope they turn out nice. All kinds of tips, suggestion or criticism are welcome :D

• By ActiveMindsGames
      Hey Everyone, first let me say thanks to all the great people who visited us at ReaperCon. You guys definitely made it our best Con yet. We sold out for the 3rd Straight year. We always love coming to ReaperCon!

Now it is time for us try again to restock and continue to make the best storage and display solution for miniatures on the Market, No Foam required. Our latest Kickstarter has launched, and this version of the Clear XCase will be better, stronger, faster...OK, maybe not faster, but definitely better and stronger. These units are able to withstand pretty much any normal usage scenario that you might throw at them, for, what should be, years to come.  Also, you will have a chance to get your hands on the first wave of organizational inserts we plan to offer for the XCase. The shelf and tray inserts that are add-ons will allow you to display your miniatures even more prominently during travel or will hold your dice, tokens, cards or whatever components your game has... except the board.

This is a relaunch as our September campaign came up short. We did quite a bit of marketing this time and we are doing better but we could still use your backing I hope you will come check it out.

XCase 2.0 Kickstarter

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/732737466/miniatures-vault?ref=discovery

About
      Miniatures Vault Great for all Metal and plastic Miniatures, as used in RPG systems and table top WarGames.
      Medium Miniatures Tray We have already made several test samples that have been sold. This is an opportunity to lower prices and mass produce these boxes for anyone who would like one!
      Small Miniatures Tray Holds up to 114 Miniatures! Very Compact 12"x 9"x 4" Design  
      High quality, much like comic and trading card boxes.
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)