Great preamble!

Also, that thing is gorgeous!  Love the scales and the transitions from violet to blue, and especially the gold...and the sword...AND the wings...and the base is cool too.  Eesh, excellent work, friend!

Ed:  AND the eyes!

Edited by BLZeebub

That's a gorgeous paint job on an awesome sculpt. You are right about this being a really nice GW dragon although the belly wings are interesting

Great paintjob!

Love the star pattern on the wings.

As for the sculpt the positioning of the wings is a bit odd IMHO.

To be honest, I was not a fan of the AOS models in general when they first came out, but I've warmed up to a lot of the newer stuff.  Your painting on the model is really wonderful, though I'm not a fan of all the armor on the dragon.

• Like 1

One odd thing about this mini is that the wings have two poses- there are four "shoulder" bits for them to connect with.  However, the change is so slight, that I couldn't tell which one I used after putting it together...

The head options were great, though.  The closed mouth head really does change the way it looks.

• Like 1

Wow!

First thing out of my mouth once the page loaded.

Fantastic work on everything but I love the colors on the head.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Ensign Roxy "Hotshot" Malone, the colour scheme test Voidsman for my Starstriders set.

I think she came out pretty well, and the group should look rather striking, when I eventually get the rest painted.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By AutumnHare
      Been a productive month for me. Animals are springing to life everywhere. 

Out the “white minis” pile I pulled the  Bones Chimera.  It’s a quick tabletop level effort, but after staring at it for two years, I just wanted it painted.  Since I wasn’t really invested in the outcome, I thought I’d do something a little different, so I went with a purple dragon.

• By Arkadiusz.M
      Hello everyone i wanted to share custom made statue for painters that i sculpted, Dragon Queen.
      Hope you enjoy it!

UPDATE!!
      Video :-)
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ucTWRfZUP3I

• By LarsM
      Finally got around to take pictures of my Warhammer diorama.
      I entered it into a local competition, and was lucky enough to win the Warhammer category. Thanks to everyone who wrote a comment in the WIP thread.
      Link here: http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/81383-warhammer-diorama-pic-heavy/

..Sorry for the overload of pictures!  -could'nt help myself..

Although on these pictures I can see many mistakes, I am quite happy with it.
      Hope you enjoy it, and as always any comment, critiq or question is welcome.

• By aku-chan
      Presenting Brokk Grungsson, an important character in the Kharadron Overlords (steampunk, sky pirate dwarfs) faction in the game Warhammer: Age of Sigmar.

Had this one in the Cupboard of Unfinished Thingstm for a while, and I'm glad it's finally done.
      Bit disappointed with the base though. I wanted to give him a reason for wearing his blimp-suit, so I have him flying over a large pool lava, but I don't think it really works, it needs more texture or some rocks to break up all the yellow or something.

As always any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
  • Who's Online   21 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)