Colonel Kane

Colonel Kane's SCI FI Poll

Has this gone anywhere?  there still room for a player?  are the on-line rules significantly different from the original boxed edition?  I would be happy to join in the fun, if there is space.

The online rules are just the books scanned into PDF.

I'm still in if this still has ground to stand on.

I have not touched this this year, Work has gotten out there. we have had to move the middle school up to the High school and I am going from one end of the building to the other, that and the fact I was unsure of the 'need' for this. I still want to get this up and running. It sounds like I will have 2 or 3 players and yes that includes kangaroorex. Create a basic character and either post it here or you can PM the details. I also want to start up a Traveller games as well, so there is 'work' going on there too. I am also trying to get my OSRIC game to a once a week post, but I have met some stiff Resistance from life on that end as well. so look for a start to this in the next few weeks. make sure to get your characters done and to me. 

I can do that. I would be interested in playing traveller as well. I might also be interested in running traveller or helping if your load gets to heavy, and it sounds like life is pounding heavily on your door.

While looking on drivethrurpg the other day I came across a e-mag called Frontier Explorer. In this particular issue (#19) they devote the entire issue to SF & such. Gonna grab it today & give it a look. Also I'll be making a space-ape aka Hardoze. I'll try & get that done today as well.

SF  has two ezine dedicated to it. Frontier Explorer up to 19 issues and Star Frontiersman up issue number 25 plus a tech manual of a sathar destoyer. I have not read all of them. I like reading on my phone but I can't do it for very long. I would rather have them as a physical copy. Right now I am going through and printing all of my & mags and footprint ezine (OSRIC/1e mags) but that is slow going. while I could print them all B&W I WANT the cover in color. I have yet to get more than three printed.