Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Inarah

I'll take the 300 on the left...

4 posts in this topic

Great job on these. She came out pretty good for not having much of a face.

This reminds me I need to get busy on my Nova Corps guys. I have them primed and ready to paint, and we keep using them as security mooks when we play Shadowrun. It'd be nice to have some real color on them.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Chaoswolf
      So, I got this pretty cool figure a few years ago at my first Reapercon.

I don't think I've ever seen him painted up, so I figured I'd give it a shot, and I'll be bringing him to this year's 'con.

The base on the figure was slightly miscast, so I removed it and attached the figure to an urban rubble base ('old factory' by Basicks).

His pants are painted up in an WW2 German 'ambush pattern' camouflage scheme.

Because I'm a glutton for punishment, I decided to try some freehand tattoos on him. I'm doing something vaguely reminiscent of the tribal tattoos that George Clooney's character had in From Dusk 'Till Dawn.  In the movie the tats were on his left arm; I'm doing them on the right 'cause there's more room there. I also added a word tattooed onto the fingers of his left hand.

....and that's where I'm stuck. I know I need to try to do something to make 'em look they're under the skin, not just painted on top of it, but I'm not sure what/how to do it...I tried what I thought was a light wash; that ended up looking terrible. I ended up repainting his arm, it was that bad. (On the plus side, I think the second version of the tats looks better.)

So please let me know what you think, and any advice would be great;y appreciated.

• By lowlylowlycook
      Against all expectations, I'm getting back into 40K.  This is because, against all expectations, some fine friendly folks are opening a FLGS that's actually local to me.  That is, it's in the small town I live in.

Activity is mostly been MTG and other card games along with 40K.  Since they are just starting out they don't really have any terrain to play with.  As it happens, I dont' have lot of stuff for 40K unless the battle is being fought on a planet that just happens to resemble the Ethiopian countryside.  However, I have way too much "possible terrain stuff"/junk laying about so I figure I could knock some things out for people to use at the store.

Here are some trees I put together (bases will be done later):

Other plans are

To copy Chris Palmer's board game punchout ruins.  So sad about all the punchouts I have thrown away.. Add some Deadzone terrain bits to a styrofoam packing shape to make a bunker. Build some of the Deadzone terrain as scatter terrain.  Maybe make a tower and some barriers?  
      Any other ideas for quick, cheap, hard wearing 40K terrain are definitely welcome!

• By Glitterwolf
      This one I painted a few years ago.
      I'm pretty happy with the stones on the base.

I wouldn't trust her when I got sick though.

• By Glitterwolf
      Meet Bonnie Futuristic Hero from Reaper's Chronoscope line. Or as I call her, Bonnie babe of the Secret Swedish Beach Patrol.

Enjoy..

For those interested in my WIP:  http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/62242-50210-bonnie-futuristic-heroine-by-xherman1964

• By Glitterwolf
      Ladie nr 3 for the diorama.

WIP.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/66545-street-violence-by-xherman1964/

DIORAMA

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/69093-angel-city-diorama-by-xherman1964-tribute-to-lemmy/?p=1378316

This one looks all innocent, but who knows what she is carrying in that little bag of hers?

EDIT: Oh Reaperbryan...Reaper DOES make redheaded minis...see???

• Who's Online   11 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)