haldir

Pathfinder: The Dragon's Demand

165 posts in this topic

I lost track of time when it came to all of my pbps I'm in, a couple of weeks ago due to a long work week for me. Co-worker went on vacation & for some reason I was given his schedule. His days off are at the beginning of the week. When he came back I reverted back to mine, which of course are towards the end of the week. I ended up working 8 days. Not the longest time frame but when my longest stretch is 4 days, just not use to it. Co-worker went on vacation again this week (so glad he is out of hours!!! :lol: but hey it's his vacation, use it however he feels like) but they kept the schedule the same (Yeah!!!). I was gonna get a post up yesterday, just never got to it.

I'll have it up today. Bregan, did notice him so keep that in mind after I get the post up.

1 person likes this

So Haldir do you think it possible that Bregan could draw a vial of ink and attempt to splash it on the Imp? Much more expensive than the bag of flour trick, but is it reasonable?

I'd say go ahead & try it. I see no difference in ink or flour.

Move action to retrieve (thou depends on where the ink if being held)

attack action to throw

Ok, since it's been awhile since we've had a post from everyone I'd like to touch bases with where we are going with this one. First off, thank you Dwarvenranger for posting. Second, do you guys wanna keep this one going? If so I'm gonna advance it just a tad with the combat with the imp just being over. I feel sometimes combat can kill the flow with a pbp, with waiting for a poster to attack & such. I may implement some ideas I've learned from other pbps I've been in, in regards to combat.

Just post your thoughts if you still want continue. If so we'll get back on track, if not I appreciate the game & thank you for your time in playing.

Yes, keep going.

1 person likes this

Yes, keep it going

1 person likes this

I am in.  Keep it going.

1 person likes this

Was Bregan up?

He had made an attack against the invisible imp with a vial of ink so it was the next characters turn iirc.

You never made the attack roll I think.

Yeah I did, it's in the last post.

1 person likes this

Ah, my mistake.  I kept looking in the gathering thread.

Ok I'll have a new moved forward a tad bit post up later today for everyone!

1 person likes this

Apologies, post will happen tomorrow morning after work. Spent close to 2 hours at the phone store this afternoon due to the clerk mixed up my wife's & my numbers... It was busy as all hell but I kept having that feeling of being less important then the next customer.

Definitely not a good way to start a service. Just glad i don't have to deal with them when using the phone.

Afterwards, I showed my wife how to use her's. Big upgrade from her previous phone