haldir

Pathfinder: The Dragon's Demand

165 posts in this topic

Well, I expect my monk to be in melee. Of course I know nothing about this adventure so maybe not. Idk about the Pathfinder Wiki, but the d20pfsrd is accurate except that it can't use the names of certain thing from Golarion.

Haldir, is the Unchained monk allowed?

I have a question, "Can we use stuff from the player's guides for the various Adventure paths?"

for example for some reason I have a thing for the Curse of the Crimson Throne, despite never playing in it. I made a character from the player's guide once and would like to so again, if that is an option.

Another question. How accurate is the Pathfinder Wiki??

I'm not sure on the Wiki. I rarely use it. As far as AP stuff. I guess it depends. Post or PM me what you want. I used something for a we be goblin pregens as it felt appropriate.

I've got Unchained but rarely look at but if you want go ahead. It'll let me the class in action.

I ended up with a 22 point equivalent stat line, which seems fair.

Anyway a task for you old PF masters.  I've been refamiliarizing myself with the core feats as well as those from the gunslinger book.  I've made a list of what seems useful, but I may be missing something obvious here.  Are there any useful low level ranged feats I've missed?

Gunsmithing (bonus)

Rapid Reload (bonus)

Point blank shot – prerequisite feat

Precise shot – I'm sure I'll be shooting into melee...

Rapid shot – Moar shooting

Weapon focus – prerequisite feat

Snap shot – about as far as I can take the tree I think

Deadly Aim – ranged power attack

Won't make it far enough...

Improved snap shot

Signature deed

Clustered Shots

Hammer the Gap

I had another question in mind when I first started typing this...

Pretty much whenever I've made a Gs, PBS is my first feat & depending on the race (ie human or not), my 2nd choice usually go with Focus. Lately I'm stuck in the Pistolero  archtype. Made 3 pregen Gs (human, goblin & for '17 dwarf) for ReaperCon & all 3 have been that...... ^_^

Ok we've got 3, just need 1 more person to make the game a go. A 5th would be nice for combat & such, but isn't needed.

After some thought, I'm going to change my character, to a dwarf brawler, as I haven't played a dwarf in too long. Breakin' Bregan Ironhand is his name. He could be a bouncer in an tavern wherever we start.

After some thought, I'm going to change my character, to a dwarf brawler, as I haven't played a dwarf in too long. Breakin' Bregan Ironhand is his name. He could be a bouncer in an tavern wherever we start.

Actually the party starts off as you where hired by a merchant to help bring his goods into town. It turns out the goods were contraband & he was arrested. You've proven your innocence to the town officials but are now stuck in Belhaim with little cash & no work. One of the innkeepers, a young half-elf took pity on the group & has allowed the party to stay at her inn for a few days.  You could probably get work as the bouncer to help offset the cost of the room, but work is pretty boring as the townsfolk aren't ones to stir up trouble.

1 person likes this

Gonna try & start this one after the 1st craziness has passed. Probably midweek or so.

I will get whatshisname done asap, (that should be read as Monday/Tuesday at the earliest).

I will be out of town this weekend, but have to be back at work (and thus back to my place) on the 27th. 

Again no worries on characters & such. If we don't get the 4 or 4 & 5 characters I can aways bring in a NPC to fill the slot till we get a live person.

& to clear up my previous post:

January 6th (Weds) will be the start date

I'm always up for more games, since you need another player.

What classes are represented?
What does the party need?

So far everything is pretty much open. (Well besides, gunslinger, I think.) So far really no concrete character ideas. One of the reasons why I choose to start after the holidays & such.

DR is making a custom hunter/occult class.

Ranger (custom archetype)/investigator(psychic). Should be a good scout/trapfinder/general know-it-all

If you are willing to have 5 players and don't mind that one of them is new to pathfinder, (I have the core rulebook and have played D&D 3.5, but I have never had an opportunity to try Pathfinder.) I would love to join.  Just let me know.

No worries I prefer 5.

Make a character & join in!!!!