haldir

Pathfinder: The Dragon's Demand

Trying to finish this guy up while watching football.

Watching too much football.  ^_^

While I'm a football fan, my son is a bigger fan (he's 14) & tv is pretty much football 24/7 during bowl season.

Trying to finish this guy up while watching football.

Watching too much football.  ^_^

While I'm a football fan, my son is a bigger fan (he's 14) & tv is pretty much football 24/7 during bowl season.

I watch a lot of college, but almost no NFL.  Potentially that leaves my Sundays free to be productive but...

Anyway, the character is basically done but the export to text function of the pdf I filled out was a complete failure.  Time to retype.

EDIT: I think this should cover the mechanics and fiddly bits. 

Aearluinon

Male Tiefling Gunslinger [Musket Master]

CG Medium Humanoid [Tiefling]

Init: +6

----------

Defense

----------

AC :16 Touch: 14 Flat: 12 [leather]

HP: 11 (1d10+1)

Fort: +3 Ref: +6 Will: +2

Resist cold, electricity, & fire 5

----------

Offense

----------

Speed: 30ft

Melee: Longsword +1 (1d8/19-20 x2)

Ranged: Musket +5 (1d12/ x4)

Sling +5 (1d4/ x2)

----------

Stats

----------

Str 11 (0) Dex 19 (4) Con 12 (1) Int 12 (1) Wis 15 (2) Cha 7 (-2)

BAB: +1 Melee: +1 Ranged: +5 CMB: 1 CMD: 15

Feats: Gunsmithing, Rapid Reload, Point Blank Shot

Traits: Adopted – Warrior of Old, Highlander

Skills, trained: Acrobatics: +8, Bluff +4, Knowledge: Engineering +5, Perception +6, Stealth +11

Skills, untrained: Appraise: +1, Climb 0, Craft +1, Diplomacy -2, Disguise -2, Escape Artist +4, Fly +4, Heal 2, Intimidate -2, Ride +4, Sense Motive +2, Survival +2, Swim 0

Languages: Common, Abyssal, Elven

Gear: Bullet x10, Black powder x10, powder horn, gunsmith kit, backpack, bedroll, blanket, beltpouch, traveler's outfit, trail rations (4 days), waterskin, sling bullets x50

----------

Special Abilities & Everything Else

----------

Native Outsider

Darkvision (60ft)

Skilled: +2 to Bluff and Stealth

Spell-like ability: Darkness 1/day

Fiendish Resistance: cold electricity, & fire 5

Prehensile Tail: Can carry items and retrieve stowed items as a swift action

Grit (Ex): 2/day

Deed – Deadeye

Deed – Quick Clear

Deed – Steady Aim

Will have the start up post up when I get home from work in the morning. I was gonna put it up today, but my wife had today off vs yesterday & we spent the afternoon away from the house today & I haven't crashed yet from work from last night.

• Like 1

I had some time last night so I wrote up the backstory for my character that I had running through my head when I created him.  Since our characters already know each other and have been working together, I would assume that Tark would have shared this with them. I put it in spoilers in case somebody thinks otherwise.

Tark rose up from his simple and sturdy bed. He stretched and looked about his room one last time. The small cabinet desk and the bed took up most of the space. It did not bother him for he needed little. Today he was to leave the monastery that had been his home for the past two years. He could not reflect on how he come to be here. He was a child of the wilderness. Never knowing who his birth parents were he had been adopted by an orc named Lithal. Lithal had lost her many sons in the tribe's raids about the human settlements. She swore that Tark would not be a warrior. She convinced the tribe's shaman Partuk to take Tark under his wing and to help him be a great shaman. Partuk had been a cruel master. Most days he would assign near impossible tasks for Tark to complete. If he failed, he was beaten. When he succeeded he was rewarded with a beating. His body was covered with scars. A map of the punishment that he had faced at the hands of his master. As Tark's powers grew, Partuk became jealous of his apprentice and feared that he may be replaced. One day as the two of them aided in a raid upon a caravan, Partuk attacked Tark and left him for dead. Tark was discovered by members of a small local monastery dedicated to Pharasma. They took him in and nursed him back to health. Tark found the customs and ceremonies of the order fascinating. He slowly began to learn their language and their ways. He converted to their faith, but now he was being sent out to the world. As Abbot Gregor wanted him to see the world and for "Only by observing the lives others lead can you best understand Pharasma's judgment.

Tark began to dress for his journey. He wrapped his feet, hands, and legs in coarse black linen. The priests at the monastery had no robes that would fit his large frame but they did give him a chimere that was made out of black silk with silver trim and a  stole of red and black silk with the symbol of Pharasma embroidered into the cloth. He put on the chimere and then took the stole and wrapped it up around his neck and back down. He pulled from the cabinet a large leather belt and put it on and tucked the Stole into it. To the belt, he strapped a ceremonial dagger of Pharasma and a pouch containing his spell components. He grabbed the worn backpack that the priests had given him and double checked the meager supplies they had given him. The last step was to strap the large falchion that he owned onto his back. It was the one piece of his tribe that he had held on to. It had been his adopted grandfather's sword and had been called headsplitter, but since his conversion, Tark had given it a new name. Pharasma's Judgement. With all his gear gathered he left his room behind. He said goodbye to the priests and entered the larger world in search of knowledge and understanding.

Tark the Converted stands 6'5" with grayish skin that is covered in scars.  His black hair is kept in a top knot.  His bottom canines stick out of his mouth giving away his orc heritage.  He wears simple priests vestments of black, silver and red.  He carries a ceremonial dagger and a crude orcish falchion.  He has meager belongings that he keeps in a worn backpack.  

Apologize for the delay in starting. Acquired a nasty cold from my wife the last couple days. Weds was my worst & Thursday I just slept most of the day. I'm feeling allot better, but still have lingering effects. It doesn't help we are in the negative temps & Weds night we got dumped on with the white crap all day.

I'll have the starting post up later tonight!

• Like 1

& we are off!!! Sorry for the delay, things have been hectic around here with the weather, school closures & me just spacing off getting the post up. Feel free to talk amongst each other & such.

Do you keep your main thread clutter free by posting die rolls in this gathering thread, or do you not have a preference?  Either way I rolled a 4...

Just put em in the playing. No worries.

Alrighty then. Winter has played hell on my town this season. We've had roofs collapse & even worse buildings fall over due to the weight of the ice & snow. The local river nearby is jamming up & they have been talking with the Corps of Army engineers about blowing up the blockage ( about an mile long or so).

Our governor has declared my county as a disaster area. My workplace had it's roof come down a couple days ago. Mostly over in one area but it's shut the entire store down for a couple weeks. This in turn affects what shift I work. During this time I'm working day shift vs graveyard. So for a couple weeks I won't be responding till the evening time. Gotta love wintertime.......

We have had over 43 inches of snow so far this winter. I am just glad that next week we are supposed to warm up after the blistering cold this week.