haldir

Pathfinder: The Dragon's Demand

165 posts in this topic

I am here hanging with Ray till the level hits the fan...........

Ok, so I'm not real sure where we are on the map or where the exit to the next area is

I'll have a uncovered updated map up later today. It will also show the route of the chain on the ceiling.

I'm inclined to want to get us all in this room and shut the door so this bird can't fly out, and then attack it.

This doesn't make sense.  Who is this bird's master?  Is it a familiar?  Is it a shape shifter?  It's definitely magical, so it makes Mal nervous, and he's getting annoyed with being nickele-and-dimed.

Aear has pretty much nothing that would be useful in a magical investigation.  He would have no issue fighting the bird (if possible) but would wait until after everyone has had their chance to converse.

Yeah, Bregan's inclined to think it's an illusion or some sort of evil shapeshifter. Either way he's not inclined to shed blood for it.

On 4/12/2017 at 11:38 AM, Darcstaar said:

I'm inclined to want to get us all in this room and shut the door so this bird can't fly out, and then attack it.

This doesn't make sense.  Who is this bird's master?  Is it a familiar?  Is it a shape shifter?  It's definitely magical, so it makes Mal nervous, and he's getting annoyed with being nickele-and-dimed.

Where you at as far as HPs btw?

I have no input for Mr Bird other then if you talk with him for awhile he might start offering painting tips ala Clever Crow......::P::blues:

8 damage.  I am down to 11/19.

k, thanks!

Hey Can I cast a spell that I do NOT have memorized by reading it from my spell book? I seem to remember something about that.

So Bregan's for heading out through the secret door and leaving the bird behind. What do you guys think?

The bird isn't Aear's thing so he'd be fine leaving.  You figure if the bird's been down here for a few centuries it can wait a few hours if the party decides to return.

Sorry about the late and infrequent posting as of late.  March and April have seen a lot more life issues between work, a death in the family, a grandma taking a fall and breaking her back and the family drama around her future care, a nasty shoulder injury and a slew of other problems it has been difficult for me to find time to post.  Things seem to be slowing down and I should be able to post on a more regular basis.  I hope that I have not held the game up too much.  Thanks for the patience.  

I am ok leaving the bird behind.  There is clearly something more to it, but I am not sure what path to take to get more answers out of it. I agree that we can always revisit it.

You're good cdorf! Real life happens. I hope everything works out for you & your family in the end.

Are we waiting on someone now?