TheOldGuard

77395 Reaper Bones Cadirith Demonic Colossal Spider - Pic Heavy

30 posts in this topic

Oh my! Such great brush work and shading and what not.. Awesome piece of work.. 

And the base is very very impressive.. Great job!! 

For the first pic, I have included Sir Forscale for...um, scale - I'm sure he'll be fine........!

he's missing from all the other pics... I'm sure he was fine....

lovely textures on the spider!

Fantastic work; two thumbs up!!

Thanks guys!

Amazing work! I really like the red pattern and that base is inspiring. Thanks for the WIP.

1 person likes this

Love what you did with this. I've got two of them on standby and will be referencing this when I start painting.

1 person likes this

I recently bought one!

I blame you! :upside:

1 person likes this

Amazing work! I really like the red pattern and that base is inspiring. Thanks for the WIP.

Thanks, glad you like it!

1 person likes this

Love what you did with this. I've got two of them on standby and will be referencing this when I start painting.

Many thanks!

I'd love to see what you do with yours.

I recently bought one!

Guilty as charged!

Will it be going in your lost world project?

1 person likes this

Many thanks!

I recently bought one!

Guilty as charged!

It will!!!

1 person likes this

Many thanks!

I recently bought one!

Guilty as charged!

It will!!!

Cool!!

1 person likes this

Oh my goodness, the base is amazing! This mini is ready for battle!

1 person likes this

That's great work! I would show you min but he wound up in a NSFW or forum position.

I love the bright colors and the base is awesome too.

1 person likes this

Wow.  I was never even able to make my metal copy stay assembled, much less get it painted to any sort of standard...  Very nice work!

Kang

1 person likes this

Oh my goodness, the base is amazing! This mini is ready for battle!

That's great work! I would show you min but he wound up in a NSFW or forum position.

I love the bright colors and the base is awesome too.

Thanks Guys! I'm quite proud of the base.

Wow.  I was never even able to make my metal copy stay assembled, much less get it painted to any sort of standard...  Very nice work!

Kang

Thanks!

Yeah, I can appreciate that with the metal version. Fortunately, the Bones one is blissfully lightweight & after boiling up some "spider leg stew" to reset it's shape, it was a joy to assemble.

1 person likes this

Screeeeeeech! *Runs to get giant shoe*

Suitably gruesome!

Thanks!

I'm not sure if there's a shoe big enough for this beastie! :poke:

1 person likes this