kodiakbear

Dwarven Forge KS5 Back to the dungeon

Received encounters 1-6 today.  I haven’t had a chance to go through everything but I’m for sure missing one piece.  Pieces look awesome and I’m pretty excited to surprise my group.  Just need to start getting some of this painted! 

• Like 2

Unfortunately I had to change to "single shipment" for mine because I just moved last week and at the time I had to make the decision, I wasn't sure which house I'd be in when they started to ship (being as how closing dates can easily get messed up and all). So a few more weeks for me sadly, but that just gives me time to paint other things! :)

Got my pre-shipment notification today!

• Like 1

I got one encounter set delivered on Saturday.

Haven''t had time to dig in yet, but it's a start to new toys.

Got my encounters 1-6.  I like it all with the exception of two things.  Glitter on the walls of force that sheds, and the pieces seem to be more rubbery than past dwarvenite runs.  It reminds me more of bonesium in this batch.  Makes me a little more worried about warping of floors.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 6/14/2018 at 4:18 PM, Talae said:

Got my pre-shipment notification today!

No update on shipping since the pre-shipment notice.

The shipping email comes from ofweb@williambmeyer.com.  I don’t remember if mine came in my spam folder or not, but people in the comments section on KS suggested to keep an eye out there.  I think I got my shipping notice 2 or 3 business days after my pre-shipment.

Edited by PurpleLlama

15 minutes ago, PurpleLlama said:

The shipping email comes from ofweb@williambmeyer.com.  I don’t remember if mine came in my spam folder or not, but people in the comments section on KS suggested to keep an eye out there.  I think I got my shipping notice 2 or 3 business days after my pre-shipment.

What an odd email. I expected the same as the pre-shipment email.

Thanks!

2 hours ago, Talae said:

What an odd email. I expected the same as the pre-shipment email.

Thanks!

Double checked. No update on my order.

Talae, if you haven't already, sign up for UPS My Choice (it's free).  They have a calendar of all deliveries coming to you that you can view.

12 hours ago, animesensei said:

Talae, if you haven't already, sign up for UPS My Choice (it's free).  They have a calendar of all deliveries coming to you that you can view.

I have that for both UPS and FedEx, but still have it on my previous address due to CMON refusing to let me change addresses. Now that I got that package last week, I should update things.

On a different note, my order came today. I need to spend some time and inventory the three encounters I got.

Yeah well... apparantly EU is just getting shafted so far and only gets shipping TO the EU once most americans have some stuff. *keeps looking at pictures* :) No hard feelings!

I had three encounters in this shipment. Two of them had errors or broken pieces. This is not typical of DF and does not seem to match the experience of others. I must have just had a bad batch.

26 minutes ago, animesensei said:

Dwarvenite can break???  

Some LED connections and some of the metal pieces on the new walls. Plus a couple of missing things.