Chris Palmer

Frostgrave Campaign 2017

136 posts in this topic

Thanks for the remarks I-Thumb.  I saw the Adventuring Kids set and thought, "Oooh, I gotta have 'em"; so I wrote the young apprentice story line back in the first game report.

The Familiar spell doesn't require models but it makes for a good excuse to place the figures on the table.

Knabe

3 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By arc_lich
      Hi, this is project of my friend, she is a talented artist.
      I`ll be glad for your help to make this project to life.

Kickstarter

• By Pingo
      Inspired by this post by Darsc Zacal, I'm starting a new game, "What Mini Am I Anyway?" Anyone can participate.

The idea seems to be to see if you can identify a miniature from its silhouette and possibly some clues.  Thematic groups are not required, but can add to the fun.

This is the image that spurred the idea:

Clues:  This is a party of PCs in a game loosely (very loosely) based on White Wolf's World of Darkness.  Two figures are from Reaper; I mentioned the sources of two of the other figures on these forums last month.  One figure has been modified by the removal of a weapon.

Players are encouraged to identify the figures by company, name (if any) and SKU number (if any).  Prizes are, um, the respect of your awesome detectoring skills and "Likes".
    • By Inarah
      I wasn't sure what the GM was going to run last night, so I just grabbed everything I painted last year.  Sorry for the bad phone photos. 

In the scenario, 5 of us return from a weekend camping trip to find the base invaded.  The pink rectangles represent helicopters.  We cleared the table with hand weapons and judicious use of twerking. :D

• By arc_lich
      Hi, this is my second art project with dice.
      look here
      Support it please.

• By Original Timmy
      This Kickstarter is to get the rules and other non-miniature components of Broken Contract into physical print form, with new miniatures as stretch goals.   I backed the 1st Kickstarter for the miniatures and they are excellent sculpts and casts, they are also in the add-on section as well as the 2 player starter set pledge, which also contains the 5 KSE minis from the 1st Kickstarter.   Kickstarter link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/401223236/broken-contract-rulebook-relaunch/description   Guerrilla Miniature Games play through:  

• Who's Online   23 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)