• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

#46 Chris Palmer

Chris Palmer

God of Impossibly Bad Dice Rolling

• House Tabletop
  • 1653 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 05:04 AM

Bemis the Sigilist presents this account of his first foray into the frozen city      Darkness Falls

Post%2BGame%2B1%2Bpic.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Knabe

An enjoyable read, Knabe; and super photos! 

Please visit my blogs:All Bones About It - A chronicle of my efforts to paint the Bones I & II Kickstarters
One More Gaming Project - My general miniatures gaming blog

Member: F.A.S.T.C.A.T.S. (Frostgrave Association of Surpeme Terrain Crafters And Thread Starters)

#47 Chaoswolf

Chaoswolf

Godlike

• House Tabletop
  • 18008 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:53 AM

Cool write up!

Chaoswolf is Wolf, woodsman and warrior in

Boldly Into Darkness Go.

Official Lord of the Hunt as designated by Space Pope Bryanzilla the First.

2017 Miniatures tally:

Painted:1 Purchased:0  Received:0 Year to date: +1

2016 Miniatures tally: Lost count at the end, but I'm sure I finished in the hole.

bones64.png

MissMelons, on 10 Jun 2015 - 3:51 PM, said:snapback.png

Looked like I bathed in the blood of fairies.

#48 Pippin

Pippin

Enlightened

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 271 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:24 PM

I won't lie, it felt weird reading about wizards who weren't Kodak or Knabe, but both war reports were quite interesting and well written.  I'll be paying particular attention to how the captain grows and develops throughout your campaign.

• Dilvish the Deliverer, David Brawley, Chaoswolf and 2 others like this

#49 Chris Palmer

Chris Palmer

• House Tabletop
  • 1653 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:47 PM

I won't lie, it felt weird reading about wizards who weren't Kodak or Knabe, but both war reports were quite interesting and well written.  I'll be paying particular attention to how the captain grows and develops throughout your campaign.

Well, I have to say it was strange writing for a wizard who wasn't Kodak.  It was hard to do the interactions and dialogue as I don't really know these people yet.   

• Dilvish the Deliverer, David Brawley and Chaoswolf like this
Please visit my blogs:All Bones About It - A chronicle of my efforts to paint the Bones I & II Kickstarters

Member: F.A.S.T.C.A.T.S. (Frostgrave Association of Surpeme Terrain Crafters And Thread Starters)

#50 Knabe

Knabe

Mostly Harmless

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 08:06 PM

Thanks Chaos and Pippin.

Hopefully you will learn to root for these two underdogs - wizards without combat/damage spells (well at least Bemis has none).

And I hated retiring Knabe. Maybe we will play some "legends" games at a future date and bring them back.

Knabe

Edited by Knabe, 18 January 2017 - 08:07 PM.

• Dilvish the Deliverer, David Brawley, Chaoswolf and 1 other like this

#51 Chris Palmer

Chris Palmer

• House Tabletop
  • 1653 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:25 AM

Thanks Chaos and Pippin.

Hopefully you will learn to root for these two underdogs - wizards without combat/damage spells (well at least Bemis has none).

And I hated retiring Knabe. Maybe we will play some "legends" games at a future date and bring them back.

Knabe

No, Quail has nothing more offensive than a Furious Quill spell.  :)

Yes, I think it's safe to say you haven't seen the last of K & K.  I like the idea of a legends game.   Or, maybe we could work them into a scenario somehow in the current campaign...  Maybe the Lich Lord is kidnapping powerful wizards for some dark purpose, and the current warbands need to find and free them. :) 

• David Brawley, chaoshead and Chaoswolf like this

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: FrostgraveCampaign, Game, AAR, Wizards

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users