Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SirArthurIV

Alternate Army Creator

4 posts in this topic

I know it just went down a few weeks ago, and now that I know there are no plans to bring it back up, is there a chance that anyone has an alternative to use? I'm trying to get my friends into the  game and it would make things a hell of a lot easier.

1 person likes this

I'd like to second the OP's request, as I too am interested in some alternative to electronic army creation, and was very upset to learn the army creator was suddenly ghosted. I used the creator all the time and it helped me figure which miniatures to buy and paint for new warbands over the past several years.

1 person likes this

It's down for good?  That's really disappointing, especially after all I've invested in Warlord over the years.  One of the things about Warlord that always held it back was the amount of time spent looking up this-and-that in the books during play.  The army creator solved that by giving us a printable list of all of our armies' stats and abilities. 

2 people like this

Wow! what a dick move, it will make it hard for new players to join, I feel bad that I put money into this game.