Reaperbryan

ReaperCon 2017 (official dates announcement)

RC2017Marquee.jpg

ReaperCon 2017 will be Thursday October 19th - Sunday October 22nd, 2017.

​It will be held at the Premier Event center, in Lewisville, TX. (this is the same venue as ReaperCon 2016 was held)

At this time, room blocks have not yet been reserved at area hotels with special rates. Stay tuned for that announcement.

• Like 20

SQUEEEE!

Added to my work calendars. ^_^

Edited by Aryanun
  • Like 4

Good, that's my Friday off week, so one less day of vacation.

And I hate to ask for more, but is there a theme chosen yet?

• Like 1

Provisional HOORAY!

I'm free that week, and I can take a day off to make it. However, my mother and I are planning a trip to Japan next fall and the dates have not been fixed yet.

And now for a serious ReaperCon question:

Has a theme been chosen yet? And does it matter? I recall the all-female pirates being voted as the next faction to be for the minis.

• Like 2

Provisional HOORAY!

I'm free that week, and I can take a day off to make it. However, my mother and I are planning a trip to Japan next fall and the dates have not been fixed yet.

Has a theme been chosen yet? And does it matter? I recall the all-female pirates being voted as the next faction to be for the minis.

Hopefully it's not a "female pirate" theme. :lol:

Awesome news on the dates. Now if I can swing it!

• Like 3

Good, that's my Friday off week, so one less day of vacation.

And I hate to ask for more, but is there a theme chosen yet?

Provisional HOORAY!

We will continue to be in dreadmere, with 3 returning factions and one all new faction.

More info will be added to the site, but really we're not doing "circus" or such themes like we used to do, so... horror but now also with pirates?

• Like 9

I'm really, really going to try to make it this year. Last year got canceled due to wife's cancer, but we're nearly over that hill... Which means I've gotta paint something other than that Tiger Tank I've got going on right now.....

• Like 6

I may have missed it somewhere, but has there been an announcement as to when tickets for Reapercon go on sale?

1 hour ago, miniaddict said:

I may have missed it somewhere, but has there been an announcement as to when tickets for Reapercon go on sale?

Per the classes thread: