Reaperbryan

ReaperCon 2017 (official dates announcement)

I found a link to the hotel block with the reaper group code on the reapercon website this morning and wanted to see how much hotels would be.  It's telling me that the rate isn't available.  Has it already sold out or has it not actually been activated yet?

Edit: if I don't schedule to come on wednesday, there's still space in the block.  

5 minutes ago, Jubilee said:

I found a link to the hotel block with the reaper group code on the reapercon website this morning and wanted to see how much hotels would be.  It's telling me that the rate isn't available.  Has it already sold out or has it not actually been activated yet?

Sold out.  There is talk of another block opening up at a different hotel, but as I understand it that's a work in progress right now.  

Ugh more money to spend.  I do love my Reapercon shirts.  2014 got added to my memory blanket a friend made for me. Mostly concert shirts but I had a few gaming shirts tossed in there.

Not sure I would buy one for my daughter.  I think she wore it twice...and got it late so did not get to wear it to the con.

As long as they aren't from Zazzle. Thou I've kinda stopped getting the shirt as the last one I got was in 2014. I may have to rectify that (again, as long as it's not Zazzle).

• Like 1

9 hours ago, haldir said:

As long as they aren't from Zazzle. Thou I've kinda stopped getting the shirt as the last one I got was in 2014. I may have to rectify that (again, as long as it's not Zazzle).

7 hours ago, hungerfan said:

I prefer zazzle over the other one. Man that was an expensive 2 tshirts.

I also have not had a problem with Zazzle. (I got last years shirts after the fact from Zazzle once they put the designs up there)

• Like 1

[Mod] Chatter posts will be relocated to more appropriate thread. This is an information thread. [/Mod]