Another recently finished project, some Halfling Wizards from Midlam Miniature's Kickstarter.

The full school:

15977972_10154107769280636_9154174905104

The Headmistress:

15966128_10154107778050636_3211121650631

15966154_10154107783930636_6415765833061

The Archmage (with an attempted theme at a mushroom themed outfit)

15976968_10154107784980636_4107122573159

16002845_10154107786465636_5718689312845

The Scrollbearer:

15977213_10154107787045636_5228816351596

16114920_10154107789725636_4025327001574

The Junior Alchemist:

16114482_10154107790175636_8294048205901

15965901_10154107790385636_8448023576707

The Junior Druid:

16105646_10154107790875636_6434366427315

16115006_10154107791435636_5583607595062

• Like 17

I may have to pick up that Jr druid. Sub her in for the female halfling in We Be Goblins 4.

Awesome work on all of them. Nice vibrant colors.

• Like 1

I may have to pick up that Jr druid. Sub her in for the female halfling in We Be Goblins 4.

Awesome work on all of them. Nice vibrant colors.

I believe Midlam themselves have a more bridal looking Halfling in their line, that they acquired from Mega Minis when they sold off their molds.  Unless there's an other one in the adventure I can't remember.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been waiting for this one to go live, a excellent sequel to their Fairytale Giant, here comes a massive Giantess from RBJ Game Company
    • By Talae
      This thread is shamelessly ripping off a wonderful idea from our goblin friend @buglips*the*goblin from this thread way back around Bones KS1 days.

The intent of this thread is to have lots of people post WIP shots of their Bones Sophie paint jobs. Here are the minis to pick from (SKUs to be updated here soon):

From Left to Right: KS2 Trollslayer Sophie 77370, KS3 Sophie the Sage 77491, KS4 Innkeeper Sophie, KS4 Small World Sophie, Sir Forscale
      (Note that Sir Forscale is just that, for scale. He is not part of this for WIP purposes.)

There is no time limit or set starting date. If you come across this thread long after I have posted it and want to join, feel free.

Quick ground rules:
      1. Only Bones Sophie is allowed. There are four of them (unless I somehow missed one).

2. Try to limit yourself to a few posts a day, though. No reason to flood this thread too much. (Unless this doesn't pick up interest and it is just me, lol).

3. Watch the side conversations. Ideally this is primarily WIP pics and some direct conversation to help encourage or guide the painters.

4. If this picks up lots of interest, we will use one Show Off thread as to not overwhelm that thread too badly.

5. Play nice. This is meant to encourage people to paint. I am hoping we get painters of all levels of ability. Encourage people to join in. The more the merrier.

Feel free to PM me with questions or concerns. I will try to update this thread with any clarifications or whatnot.

Alright, now let's get this party started!
    • By Darcstaar
      I have begun the best thing I can think of for myself to get through my Bones I stockpile.  I went to the Kickstarter page, took screenshots of the reward pictures, and am using it as a checklist.  I’ll be shooting for tabletop+.

First up is Cassie, gnome wizard.

Mold lines addressed, cleaned, and on a rudimentary base.

Primed with Brown Liner.
      Flesh tone base is Rosy Shadow.

Then working on eyes.
      Nightshade Purple and Linen White so far.
      And that’s all I got done today.

• By Lord of the Dish Pit
      Have you ever thought to yourself, 
      "If only I could make this mini temporarily huge, I could really go to town on the details, blending, etc..."
      Because this line of thought is about to get me into trouble. I've seen quite a few examples of kickelf busts done here, and seeing the sunbleached and sorry state of some Garden Gnomes I found last year in a forgotten tote bin, ideas began to ferment. Also I've been playing more Mordheim than is probably healthy on the PS4 which led to dreams of Gnome Witch Hunters purging the lawn of weeds and heresy. Which then led to various other forms of madness that can be expressed in a lawn setting.... but for now let us begin with Gnomes and Mushrooms.

Partial basecoating done with some ancient craft paints, as I'm somewhat intimidated by the sheer amount of surface area I'm dealing with, and the fact that my skintone blending is not something I feel is paticularly strong as of now. The plan is to have his shirt come back up to white, and his overalls will also be black. The shoes as well, maybe. Beard and hair will likely be blonde. His walking stick might be converted to an axe once I find my hobby saw and get a pattern traced on some balsa wood. Overall, the vision is of Puritan/Amish village mob.

I've already coated the stems in beige spraypaint, and I'm thinking to paint the caps in an orange/red with white in the holes. I'm tempted to try sculpting some Malefaction faces on them, but seeing as how I've never sculpted anything before I figure it's best to get used to painting the absurdly large first. (As I type this I hear the voice of future me muttering something about how the sculpting is inevitable and something about moldmaking. He's suspiciously silent when I ask back concerning winning lotto numbers...)
    • By MDSW
      As I eagerly await the arrival of my Bones 4 order... A Kickstarter to put all your Reaper minis to use!!!

It all started with wanting a good old-fashioned dungeon crawl, but in an easy to play board game that had flexibility in exploration and was challenging. I had a multitude of minis, so did not need to spend extra money on the available board games that included all of those minis and pieces to the point of the game costing hundreds of dollars and bloated rules to where picking up a casual game with friends was nearly impossible. Why was there not a role-playing board game with easy to understand rules, super quick to set up and unlimited flexibility to make my own campaigns, use my own minis and even print the material, board, terrain and furniture as needed?
      Welcome to Cavern Quest Warriors – the RPG board game where you choose one of six characters with unique abilities on a quest in search of adventure and treasure. Choose a Warrior/Fighter, Barbarian/Berserker, Cleric/Monk, Rogue/Thief, Wizard/Magic-User or an Archer/Ranger. All games pieces are designed to be printed on either paper or simple card stock (e.g. 110 lb. index) – just print what you need along with the basic rules, special cards and campaign module that includes the floor plan, creature stat panel, individual room/floor tiles and use your own minis to embark on a quest with your friends. The Cavern Master will guide the play for maximum challenge and enjoyment for the characters along with movement and battle for all creatures, keeping it enjoyable for everyone. Each campaign module gives the Cavern Master complete instructions on how to guide the players through each room and what creatures and events they will encounter. While this concept is not entirely new, the method and delivery concept are. By providing all documents electronically, you save money by printing yourself - no need to spend hundreds of dollars to get what ends up being an enormous board game.

The basic rules are quick and easy to learn, yet always challenging and allow for character expansion in all abilities through experience gained. The magic system is unique to ensure a varied and changing set of magic skills as wizards progress. New players can jump in at any time and at any level, with our set skill system for characters – no need to start at the bottom!

KS pledges start at $12. Check out our Kickstarter live now: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mdsw/cavern-quest-warriors

• Who's Online   37 Members, 1 Anonymous, 58 Guests (See full list)