Nakatan

Aeris Gainsborough project

33 posts in this topic

a part of Midgar update

As you can see, Aeris ready for painting. Thought, before i start to paint her, i have to finish the surroundings.

You can see other wips on my Patreon for free, but i will be grateful for your support.

IMG_1184.jpgIMG_1186.jpgIMG_1189.jpgIMG_1191.jpg

9 people like this

`m glad to resume my Aeris project. Hope that there will be no further troubles on the way of that flower girl (and, especialy MINE way). So, most of stuff you see here is Mako machinery, that we can see in the game. I mede this out of WH40K basilisk cannon and some other WH bits. Other is mostly parts of house i cannot glue-in by now. And, this air-cooler! I want to made one myself, too, as this one is produced by Mitsubishi company, and i need one that made by Shinra Inc. BTW, don`t wotty about that Konrad stuff on the house facade - it will be closed by banner. Ketntucky fried chocobo or Goblin bar =) I`m also planning to add a lot of banners and signs... You will see all of that soon on my Patreon. Sorry to make you wait with this!

Best regards, Ivan.

BTW, check out my new Patreon feature. Now mu supporters have a chance to wit a miniature, painted by me!

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1217.jpgIMG_1216.jpg

12 people like this

She looks amazing and your base is looking awesome too!

thanks! hope to bring her to painting desk soon!

So, i`m almost finished it. Now, only some cosmetics left. As you can see, lots of parts are out or unglued, as i can`t put them into place before painting. Also, check out the bike. That was most evil model i run into for last 3 or 4 years. Anyway, hope the painting is close... And i have to put the air coolers up there!

IMG_1221.jpgIMG_1222.jpgIMG_1225.jpgIMG_1227.jpgIMG_1229.jpg

8 people like this

it`s a shame to say, but it took around 8 hours just to glue parts of that thing together 0_0

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hope i will finish this it 2-3 days. And will start to paint at last!!!

I will be grateful for your Patreon support

IMG_1251.jpgIMG_1258.jpgIMG_1253.jpg

Edited by Nakatan
4 people like this

Great piece!

Posted (edited)

Thanks!

Well, looks like i managed to start painting her, and that`s really good indeed. Here you can see my first steps, and you will surely see others 1f642.png=) Hope her painting will take less time, than my usual. As you can see, she become rather pretty gal after grounding, so, hope i got your trust now (that especially means, that my frankensteinish spin-offs are pretties too 1f642.png=)). So, keep in watch!

I will be grateful for your Patreon support.  All my content (except spin-offs) IS FREE. Yes, you do not need to subscribe to see my posts. Instead, subscribe if you want to thank me for something useful you found here, want to support what i`m doing, or you want to win a mini painted by me in a raffle.

IMG_1290.jpg

IMG_1286.jpgIMG_1286.jpg

IMG_1279.jpgIMG_1260.jpg

Edited by Nakatan
8 people like this

Amazing work! Looking forward to seeing this in its Final Form!

GF

Love the details! And that bike is amazing!!!