Darcstaar

Tyranny of Dragons: Hoard of the Dragon Queen

215 posts in this topic

Recap:  Both bandits slain, 1 Kobold (A) slain.

Deckard relentlessly taunts kobold (B), visibly wounding his pride.

Kobold B advances 10 feet and shoots his sling at Klaus, disadvantage: 11 or 3+4=7 Miss.

Kobold C advances 10 feet and shoots at Klaus 6+4=10 miss

Kobold D advances 20 feet and shoots at Deckard (range 60 = disadvantage ) 5 or 7 + 4 = 9, miss

Kobolds E and F advance 30 feet to Klaus and try to stab him (the second gets advantage for pack tactics)

E - 3+4=7 miss

F - 12 or 19 + 4 = 23 hit.

2+2=4 damage

He whoops and hollers something in Draconic (did you guys see that? I'm da bests!  I stabbied that dorfy!) then he hums a little kobold tune to himself as he licks his dagger.

Daton is up

1 person likes this

Daton is going to move so he has a clear shot at Kobold F and let loose another arrow.

11+5 = 16

Damage 6+3 = 9

Another kobold gurgles his last!

He's not so "bests" now, is he?

Talbard is up.

Talbard reloads his crossbow and fires at Kobold B.

4+0 = 4

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Shogun
       The Deck of Many is a series of 5e reference cards for Monsters, NPCs, Conditions and Weapons.
      The Deck of Many is a tool used to assist Game Masters in their role-playing campaigns, freeing them from traditional reference books and allowing them to only bring the references they need. Each card features original artwork and easy to reference information. Should we be successful, all funds raised from this campaign will go towards producing the 4 decks and other campaign rewards.

Starting price: $16 for your choice of 1 deck including shipping to U.S & CAN

http://kck.st/2iXieoF

• By Lidless Eye
      I've been testing out the new WizKids ready to paints. It was just the simple beasts for now, but I wasn't too impressed with the PC sculpts.  I'm hoping they improve the QC for the next wave, there's some cool designs coming.

The pack:

The Displacer Beast:

The Blink Dog:

• By ub3r_n3rd
      I recently discovered that I really liked listening to D&D games being played while painting.  I watched/listened to a few videos with Matt Mercer DMing some really cool games. 

What podcasts/videos do you all like to watch/listen to?
    • By Mutilatedlips
      Drizzt and Guen from the Galeforce9, D&D Collector's series. Does anybody know if that series is now defunct? Those HD minis may have taken their place I think. 

I painted Guen to look like she was being summoned or returning to the Astral Plane. At least that is what my brain and brush pictured it looking like. 

Instead of using the one base, I thought it would be more useful in gaming for them to have separate bases. 

• By Darcstaar
      Continuing on with my Imperial Assault posts.
      I was really pleased with these Trandoshan.  The method from Sorastro really worked well for the skin of these reptilians.
      All of the skin was painted the same.  Then, all 4 had different washes with either a little more blue, green, brown, or sepia than the other.
      It really shows in the blue and sepia Trandoshan.  I will try it out on some of the metal and Bones Reaper Lizardmen I have.

I didn't want to paint one of these as Bossk, since Fantasy Flight Games released a Bossk expansion figure.
      So, I gave one of them a "salvaged" Rebel Fighter Pilot Flight Suit.  I was least pleased with the colors of it.  It comes out a little to stark in my mind.
      I also tried to give one a desert camo, and another a snow camo or urban camo.  I was most pleased with the outcome of the blue one, so I am giving the detail shots of him.

C&C Welcome.

• Who's Online   40 Members, 3 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)