Is that an endearing smile or what? She is LOVELY...BEAUTIFULLY  painted & boasting a STUNNING base. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Sweet!  I still need to add all the RP dinosaurs to my collection - though I do have the Reaper T-Rex and Triceratops boxes tucked away in my stash.

The Egg

• Like 1

Thank you all!

I have more Dinos and stuff coming up. Thx to Jasper the 2nd I also got the Ral Partha Triceratops.

Right now I'm working on a huge scorpion, check out the Lost World Project..

She was a lot of fun to do.

• Like 2

Nice stuff. I like how you carried the back color down the sides in stripes. Subtle but effective and convincing. Also like the way you dealt with the pebbly skin texture.

• Like 1

Thank you all!

Your comments are very motivating!

Here she is compared to my earlier DSA-T-Rex, Angelica Faiweather and my Giganotosaurus with riders.

(for those who wonder , check out my Lost World Project)

post-13975-0-39293600-1485683434_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-79845300-1485683449_thumb.jpg

post-13975-0-45322100-1485683467_thumb.jpg

• Like 7

So good

Thx Mel!

Happy you like her!

Edited by Xherman1964
  • Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening folks,

So here is one I just finished up, a really old school Partha Piece, don't recall her original name, but she's some kind of sorceress or Dragon Lady. Sculpted by Tom Meier, this one didn't have a year on the bottom, but I think this was probably sculpted originally 1977-1979 or so.  I did the base as just one flat blue color, that as I look at it, I'm regretting. I might go back and do a little something with it. I didn't want to do a natural, grass and dirt base, because I didn't want to hide any of the dragon, who is not too large.

• By Lidless Eye
      Here's a big batch of miniatures, no common theme, that I finished recently.

The "Eyedra" assembled as the more generic Hydra option, from "Dark Platypus Games".  Thanks to the Reaper Box of Goodwill for this one.

A Ral Partha "Dwarf Thief", more suited as a Gnome to modern scale, also acquired from the Box of Goodwill.

To celebrate their return to 5E in "Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes", a Giff, 3D printed from designs from the wonderful DM Workshop.

A Goblin Monk.  I believe he's originally an Orcling from Foundry/Warmonger.

Another Goblin, perhaps an Alchemist.  A Warhammer Snotling.

A Dire Pillbug, originally intended as a Myconid Mount, from "Ganesha Games", in their "Fightin' Fungi" range.

Also of note is the backdrop, which are my in progress 3D printed Caverns set from "Printable Scenery"
    • By Disserrma
      This is one of the figures I nabbed from the recent BoGW.  Our group is currently running Rise of the Runelords, so my husband the DM was very happy to gain another ogre.  It is hard to tell in the photos, but the nasty looking sword in back was done in folkart color shift green flash paint for a nasty looking magic weapon.

• By 72moonglum
      Good evening everybody,

Just finished this one last night, an old Ral Partha Robin Hood, sculpted by Dennis Mize with a Citadel Crossover group of figures way back when.  

Very classic feel on this one, and of course, even though green was the obvious choice, it ended up taking me forever to figure out where to put what color.  Anyhow, very nice little figure, not too complicated to paint!

• By Bathory
      Im super lazy about posting anywhere Instagram can’t cross post to lol.
      This is a bust I finished up last month, I’ve been playing with a more comic book inspired style. 
      Black heart models “micro” busts are only $20 and a great way to check out something larger scale. 

• Who's Online   9 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)