fanguad

2017 Spring Exchange

177 posts in this topic

Yay!  it finally arrived (I accidentally mailed two exchange minis to the wrong people)

Conveniently, I have pictures (spoilered because I can't figure out how to make them small).  My camera was being finicky, so feel free to post your own as well.

Spoiler

dsc07062.jpg  dsc07067.jpg

dsc07070.jpg   dsc07072.jpg

10 people like this

Finally finished! Just need to attach it to its base and add plants. Should have it sent off Friday.

1 person likes this

For the people sending packages to Europe. Please don't put a large value on the package. Customs picks out those and the recipient will have to pay a customs charge and value added tax on it! Together about 30% of the value you put on the package.

Alright most have been sent out and received so it is time to start thinking of the next exchange. I will be getting the thread up by the end of the week, once I get everything figured out. Fanguad will be sitting the next one out and I will be running it for him. That means I will need an assistant so if any are interested, send me a PM and we will work things out.

1 person likes this

I got my mini from SGHawkins09.  Awesome looking Korobolas mini - the painting is so smooth.

3 people like this

27 minutes ago, fanguad said:

I got my mini from SGHawkins09.  Awesome looking Korobolas mini - the painting is so smooth.

Glad she made it, hopefully still in one piece. 

I finally got mine mailed out on Monday.  I hate getting sick.  I really hate getting sick when it then gives me a sinus infection.  Blah.

Between that and real life (PSA: Please, please, look twice, motorcycle riders are hard to see.  Also, if you can, please give blood.)

(I realize that is pretty vague, so no, not me, a relative) it took some time, but I managed to get it mailed out.

Sorry for the delay partner, hope you enjoy it when it gets there.

Recieved these cool mini's yesterday ::):

Thanka, they are really nice!!!!

IMG_1280.thumb.JPG.ffa7011ec8fa09240c8d6f8a116c854a.JPG

5 people like this

Just received the mini and stuff from Nomad Zeke!  Awesome mini useful for Rogue Stars!  He also sent some Woodland Scenics realistic water, two more sci fi'ish minis, and six Anhurians from the Bones line.  Thank you very much!

2 people like this

Glad you liked it. And apologies again for the lateness.

Do either of the organizers know what happened to the person who was assigned myself?

On 7/15/2017 at 11:29 PM, NomadZeke said:

Glad you liked it. And apologies again for the lateness.

Do either of the organizers know what happened to the person who was assigned myself?

I have sent them a PM.