797 posts in this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
Penny ^ ...New model in blister. ^
This guy is big enough to take up the footprint of four infantry skeletons. The penny is 19mm diameter. The plan is to give the figure a 40mm square, equivalent to four 20x20 bases arranged in a square.
He will count as four members of the unit he'll be assigned to.
The Frequently Ignored "Rules"
1. Every day, or so (unless I am out or ill or something) I will post a question.
2. In theory there is a 24 hour span to answer that question before the next question is posted.
2.5. (Rule 2 is the most frequently ignored rule.)
3. Questions are going to be posted between 2AM and 9AM GMT (London time).
3.5 (Rule 3 may be the 2nd most broken rule.)
4. Everyone is encouraged to suggest future questions to be posted via PM to me.
5. You do not have to answer every question to play...
6. If a question is TMI or N/A simply wait for the next question.. ..or post that you decline to answer (clues regarding why are always fun).
7. Weekend questions will take the form of two or three day challenges, often starting on Fridays.
1st Question will be posted in a bit (had to wait so it didn't merge posts) ...and this month only... we start on the 3rd.
Pendrake's 2017 Art Thread
Image 1: Wizard Out For A Stroll
(On a Trilithon)
Image 2: Terrano-dactyl Thing
(On Bowling Night)
Image 3: The Terradon From Image 2
(colorized and captioned)
Image 4: The Obsidian Axe
(Illustration from a short story)
Image 5: Runes, Tree, Stone
Image 6: A Map
& Index Links
Previous Art Thread
First picture is in the second post.
Who's Online 7 Members, 1 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)