Arc 724

Njorn Hirdmen by RBG (Picture Heavy)

Nice work on these guys!

I'm doing the thugs from this KS atm, and I see a lot of common parts...

• Like 2

Nice work on these guys!

I'm doing the thugs from this KS atm, and I see a lot of common parts...

Thanks, Ya i have the thugs done now. Posting them tomorrow. I think I enjoyed painting them more than these guys. They are really dynamic. 

Those look awesome!

THanks Xherman.

• Like 1

That's pretty good paint for "tabletop"!

Thanks Jay. I try pretty hard to up my game.

great as always!

Wow, thanks Robin ::): /warmFeelings. ::):

Great job! Loving the freehand!

Thanks Talae! I'm working hard to get better at it.

• Like 1

You have inspired me to push myself to try some freehand on my next mini. Not sure what it will be yet, but it will be there.
  • Like 1

Nice reds! Very bright. What brands/colors did you use?

Thanks! I have the Reaper Carnage Red but Vallejo for the mid and bottom tone.  The paints, Well I would have to say it the best equivalent is the Bloodthirsty Reds Triad. I used the mid tone of a red then went up then back down. There was some custom color creation for blending but the the Triad linked above is the best match for what I used. As many well know about me I'm not a fan of Vallejo paints but I still have them so I use them until their gone and replace with Reaper. 98% of my paints are reaper. I have a about 100 plus paints. That was more than what you asked but there you go. ::P:

Really love those figures from RBG.  Well done!

Thanks Black Swan! I appreciate that. 

You have inspired me to push myself to try some freehand on my next mini. Not sure what it will be yet, but it will be there.

AWESOME! That makes me smile! ::): I like to draw mine out on paper first. I try to figure out the most economical way to make the design.

Very nicely done, Arc! I love the reds as well, very vibrant!

Thanks brother! ::): 

Your reds are amazing! Great work overall.

I appreciate that. I could have done a little better on the metallic's on the helmets but for the level of paint job it works.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now