animesensei

Dungeon Accessories

This is in it's last day. There are a pile of free addons if you pledge $40 or more. The project has raised over $70k, but the last stretch goal was unlocked at $7400. They also pushed fulfillment from May to September while the project is live. I'm taking it as a sign they have some idea of costs and time, so I jumped in, risking $55 to get everything.

• Like 1

So they aren't going to make the May delivery (as I mentioned earlier, they pushed fulfillment to Sept), not surprising with the number of stretch goals, but the finished production pieces are looking fantastic:

8d6f3c9cf855875c428392538aebaf2b_original.jpg.83ecdbd42d7b84275c813eb68da33fd5.jpge01393656e1f4ccbf8f9426c086aed1b_original.jpg.892b2e912f1a5e095ef64f437a584a12.jpg

Edited by Suden
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Suden said:

So they aren't going to make the May delivery (as I mentioned earlier, they pushed fulfillment to Sept), not surprising with the number of stretch goals, but the finished production pieces are looking fantastic:

8d6f3c9cf855875c428392538aebaf2b_original.jpg.83ecdbd42d7b84275c813eb68da33fd5.jpge01393656e1f4ccbf8f9426c086aed1b_original.jpg.892b2e912f1a5e095ef64f437a584a12.jpg

Those flames really look good.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By heruca
      Hi folks. I am creating cross-platform map-making software (for Windows and macOS), suitable for creating both print-resolution maps and lower-resolution maps suitable for use with virtual tabletop software. It's called MapForge, and it will be sort of a spiritual successor to Dundjinni, but with a greater focus on stitching maps together from pre-existing map tiles and then customizing the resulting map (with additional decorations, etc.) to suit the GM's particular needs.

MapForge should appeal to GMs of face-to-face game sessions and to those using any VTT software, who want to create their own slick-looking battlemaps to visually enrich their RPG sessions (in any genre), but who find existing mapping programs (including image-editing tools such as Gimp and Photoshop) too intimidating/confusing/expensive.

I am currently running a Kickstarter campaign to fund the program's development. The software will be priced to be very accessible/affordable, probably $30 or so, but it's just $27 during the Kickstarter campaign. And to help offset the cost even more, there will be at least 9 free content Add-Ons for it, covering various genres. MapForge will also offer a free level of use, so having a license won't be required to make maps with it.
      Version 1.0 of MapForge should be ready to go on sale in July 2017. Shortly after that, MapForge will also have the ability to generate random "dungeon" layouts via Donjon.

I hope you will all take a minute to check out the project, play around with the downloadable prototype, and if you like what you see, tell your GM friends about it.

Thanks!
      --Hernan (aka Heruca)

PS: The campaign funded on day 1, and is now at 475% of the funding goal, with ~1330 backers and 9 days to go. All the Stretch Goals have already been unlocked.
    • By Darsc Zacal
      The Kickstarter is live:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1138228733/moonstone-fantasy-skirmish-game/description

This one is for a skirmish game featuring their wonderfully fantastical minis many of which are available in either metal or resin.

• By Reaperbryan
      Live link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1084069684/tablescapes-dungeons-modular-rpg-dungeons-by-secre?ref=users

A little something We've been helping some friends out with, and I'm very proud to be a part of:

• By SamuraiJack
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1627453715/fantasy-maps-art-pack-and-rpg-maps?ref=category_newest
  • Who's Online   27 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)