Arc 724

Pretty Laerke by RBG

Thanks every one! She turned out well. I need to practice more on skin tones and what not, to be honest.

• Like 1

Far too nicely done.

The color balances are so beautiful !!!

Love that orange hair, balanced against the white and emerald/blue green;

STUNNING!!!

Always needed  more practice, that's why they keep sculpting new mini's for us to

practice on !!!Now that I am no longer flue infected, I am so glad to start getting

new mini's back into the queue. 

Looking terrific ARC724

• Like 1

Far too nicely done.

The color balances are so beautiful !!!

Love that orange hair, balanced against the white and emerald/blue green;

STUNNING!!!

Always needed  more practice, that's why they keep sculpting new mini's for us to

practice on !!!Now that I am no longer flue infected, I am so glad to start getting

new mini's back into the queue. 

Looking terrific ARC724

::): Thanks Mr. Jason! I look forward to seeing your work sir. 

Wow you are kicking out a lot of great figures and at a high quality! I love her red hair.

Indeed I am. My production time has been cut significantly. Thank you for the kind words my friend. 

Nice work, great colours

Thanks Tricksay.

Awesome Job! In other news, due to Budget cuts in Oz, the Yellow Brick Road Project was drastically reduced. :P

GF

Thank you!

::D: ROFL. Indeed it has. All through the old kingdom formally known as Oz the land has been stripped barren. Even the ancient Highway of gold has been scattered throughout the lands. The road, long and far, can still be found in the deepest and darkest parts of the land. Under mud and dirt. Sunk in to river beds. One need only have the desire and the stomach to venture forth to find the rare stones.

• Like 2