pcktlnt

Conan: Rise of Monsters

Pretty easy to strip and paint fresh.

Depends on the kind of paint and plastic. Some pre-paints are easy to strip, some (like Heroclix) need acetone and a steady hand, and some can't be stripped without melting the mini.

• Like 1

I'd be interested in unpainted terrain. Not so sure about the game. I haven't seen many details on it, and as far as Conan goes (thematically) I went all-in on Monolith's Conan, and I have Ares' Age of Conan (which seems a little less thematic).

Just saw on Facebook, the official relaunch of the Kickstarter will be June 13 @12:00 noon EDT 

At these pledge levels, I think I'll save my money for Bones IV. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, hdclearman said:

Yep, same.  Its a shame because some of the Reaper terrain they advertised would have been worth it, but $150 for a minimum pledge for a product that may or may not be "good" is a bit steep.  

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, hdclearman said:

Yah I was all in for some of the army figures, like the war mammoth or the giant snake & especially the terrain. Prices "out-priced" this time. 150 for a Core set....ouch!

Hopefully, maybe down the road, the terrain could become Bones as I really like the elephant statue & the temple.

Just seen on their facebook page the entire game has been posted on drivethru. So if your curious about the game iteself, beats paying 150+

• Like 3

Will keep an eye on this. Not much in the game I am interested in, and defiantely not for $150 or $300... but maybe a couple add ons only... The human figures at $15 each seem high for non collectible pre-painted minis. But the Oliphant and War Rhino are a maybe...

• Like 2

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By MenhirItlerion
      CAMPAIGN preview link:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1898422540/1901149342?ref=333848&token=f1c5104b  
      Hello people, i wanted to share with you 3D renders of a set composed by big and horrorific creatures that will be produced via kickstarter soon. They will be casted with polyurethane resin, while the "breed" will be casted in white metal.

The Full Set consist of:

1) The Renegade Channeller - The Engineer 

2)The Falling Hen

2b)Fallen Hen chicks

3)The Eager Toad

3b)Eager Toad toadlets (2 poses)

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Salute, we are StudioLevel and we believe that your wargaming & miniature painting hobbies can be taken to the next level. We make our products superbly designed. We create terrains and bits.  
      The Bantam Alley was created for all tabletop wargames fans. Novice and advanced: gamers, miniature painters, terrain makers, diorama builders, modelers, collectors and every hobbyists. 
      This is post-apocalyptic city 28-32mm scale, where you can find. 100% handmade, real textured, high-quality painted - ready to game, modular battlefield system.  Epic detailed scatter scenery build from scratch, finest casts resin bits made from 3d prints original models and uniquely designed miniature bases. Our wargaming extras are created by us in the professional workshop. Resin sets come unpainted. Only the gameboard is painted, handcrafted work! Note that all products packshots are photos.
      Build your own post-apo city for your wargame universe or skirmish system.
      So keep scrolling and find out what we prepared for you.

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      The Story
      Hello again from Munchkin Metropolis!  This time around I'm targeting all of you Roleplay Gamers!  With my DIY Dungeon Kit you can now take your game nights to a whole new level.  Being able to customize your dungeons into the format you want makes being a game master so much more fun!  Below you'll see the Base Set that includes the 4 most popular sets, plus the Stretch Goal Furniture Set.  The miniatures pictured are not included in your reward (I just wanted to show how I personally utilize this setup)...Other than that, the picture is exactly what you'll receive. 
      Too Much Information
      I've recently been to the Doc and have been placed on a very strict diet and workout regimen (Working out isn't that strict, it's just 30min of light cardio daily).  But he told me not to do anything overly physical, which for a woodworker means I can't really work.  So, to save my heart and keep my business afloat, I've chosen a campaign that utilizes the laser for 80% of the work...with the remaining 20% being light physical duty.
      Due to the sheer weight of these items, I've worked to minimize the cost on materials and labor as much as possible.   The base set weighs almost 15lb and will ship in a 12x12x6 corrugated box.  Making each set is 8 hours of laser time and about 2 hours physical labor (Which is why I set the delivery date 2 months out instead of 1...but for you early backers, expect me to start shipping rewards within a week of the campaign ending.)  Mostly, I wanted to GUARANTEE delivery before Christmas.  By setting it to October, I will have plenty of time to handle anything that comes up. 
      The base set already includes the 4 most popular Expansions and will make an AWESOME Christmas Gift!  
      The floor pieces are designed so that you can expand into infinity to make those LARGE scale battle zones.  
      You'll choose either 1 or 2 inch per expansion. Each Wall Expansion is designed to be as versatile as your campaign!  
      A Base Set ready to ship (The Furniture Set is in the bag)  

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/rwgdesign/the-do-it-yourself-dungeon-kit
    • By Asuranshadow
      Science Fiction themed 1 vs many boardgame featuring resin miniatures, 3 factions at present.  Creators are apparently partnering with Ninja Division for the miniatures and production, which may give some pause.  It's a shorter term campaign - 12 days left, with funding just reached tonight.
    • By SamuraiJack
      About this project
      Overview
      Help us launch our first line of plastic miniatures for the tabletop games we all play and love.   Run by a family of gamers, Role 4 Initiative brings decades of experience in gaming and design. 
      You've seen our dungeon tiles and polyhedral dice, now we wish to bring that same quality and value to the table with 28mm high-detail pre-painted plastic miniatures.
      Starting off with some of the most common player and monster types (Humans, Orcs, Zombies, and Skeletons), we will be producing all of our minis in sets of 6 or more per category, so you can easily and cheaply outfit your game with the figures you need.
      Our goal is to bring a very highly detailed set of miniatures, with excellent paint jobs for a reasonable price.  We all love gaming, but we're not all great artists.  So, we will always provide miniatures that are fully assembled, professionally painted, and ready to use.
      Our minis are made from a PVC material that provide both durability and flexibility.  We also have gone to great lengths to bring as much realism as possible by providing proper anatomical proportions in a 60:1 scale. 

The Process
      First, we thought about some of the most memorable encounters of our games, wishing we had some appropriate miniatures to represent the characters and monsters in the story.

Then we envisioned what these characters would look like and hired artists to create 3D models, 2D renderings, and background scenery that fit our stories.  But made sure they could easily fit your stories too.

Finally, we took these models and renderings to our factory to create the plastic injection molds from which we were able to produce the painted samples you see below.

What you get for your support:
      Set #1 - Human Adventurers
      Concept design:
      Set 1: Human Adventurers Production Samples:
      Male Viking Warrior  
      Female Blademaster  
      Male Cleric  
      Male Ranger  
      Male Wizard  
      Female Archer
  • Who's Online   14 Members, 0 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)