SamuraiJack

Fulfilling
Orc Warband 30mm Miniatures by GT Studio Creations

30 posts in this topic

About this project

9631719b800c903efce3b043c9b32699_origina

GT Studio Creations is back!!! We have a new project and we need your support to make it real!!!

THE PROJECT

After several years working as 3D sculptors for the most importants companies, GT Studio Creations is ready to launch their own projects. We have an amazing collection of  30mm orc miniatures and we want your support to produce them. We have experience and talent and with your help the succes is guaranted!!

The project starts with 4 figures, an Orc Champion, an Orc Female Champion and two Goblins that you can purchase as a set or individually. All of them are 3D sculpted and printed, with superb details and will be casted in high quality resin by GRX Creations. 

811002669e30a6ad81b4e433d9eb8cf7_origina

70eade53d821e733983303773838dc9c_origina

d982bd72e62e1c76b319af28f24af342_origina

ec1d6838e9ed5b0dc1325c93d286af35_origina

4e485d04f8b45ee44ef90367adc3df45_origina

These miniatures are perfect for both players and modellers. They will create a stunning orc warband to smash your opponents on the battlefiled or can be the central piece of your collection, with amazing details and textures to paint. You can see an example of the high quality of the casting in this production test of the Orc Champion

a58213f42f12db3487b19bdace2ec0c3_origina

Our goal when the campaign is funded is to add more figures to complete an amazing orc warband. Each time we reach one of the goals, more figures will be available to add to your pledge, you just have to increase the ammount of your pledge in the cost of the Sets or individual figures you want to add. As you can see we want to cover all the kind of figures: heroes, foot soldiers, cavalry even big monsters.

7ba9e6c7dcd453d9c8c59f164c13756b_origina

3 people like this

I remember seeing the big orc in a project a few months ago.  Cool to see it return, and I see it brought some friends this time.

Wow, that orc dude is giant! I like that female Champion. She is pretty cool.

Edited by Arc 724
1 person likes this

I love the Orc Female Champion. I just wish the Orc Orc Champion was designed to look like it was the same species.

2 people like this

Some animal species have very different males and females.

1 person likes this

Female orc.... *drool*

And she's big.

Must resist.....

2 people like this

So far I am safe unless we start reaching towards the Dragon..

$16 for basically a 50mm kick butt female orc. I'm in for one.

Trying to be really picky about hobby spending this year. So far this is the first mini purchase.

2 people like this

Some animal species have very different males and females.

There's even species where the female is larger and stronger than the males.

1 person likes this

I'll just assume the male orc was helping Bruce Banner with some gamma radiation experiments.

1 person likes this

Female orc is nice... But too large to be an orc in my pathfinder game... Maybe an Ogress? I am tempted. I hope some of those stretched unlock. I really cant add another kickstarter though... too many things coming up...

1 person likes this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By SamuraiJack
      About this project

• By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Windmaster Miniatures introduces his first campaign based on a Warband of his awesome Yepas (goblins). A ton of fantasy miniatures and scenery in 28mm scale that you can use for any wargame, role-game or skirmish game.
      We are offering the possibility to all gamers and collectors to take from a little group of Yepas to a big Warband of them, that's depends on the number of miniatures you need.
      We are supporting The 9th Age project since 2016 and, as you can see, this kickstarter is focused on that way. But if you are playing other wargames, skirmish games, rol-games or simply needs this miniatures to expand your collection, this is yours.
      All miniatures of this campaign are sold without assembly and painting process. You will need to mount and paint them.
      PLEDGES BY TYPE OF UNIT:
                                                           The Night watchers oath  
      "Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take all mushrooms juice that I can. I shall wear black clothes with long hooded capes. I am the laughts in the darkness. I am the watcher on the shadows. I am the shield that guards the Epititas Land. I swear for my green broccoli and my honor that I will fight and die at my brothers side, for this night and all the nights to come".

• By Smokestack
      <<<MOD>>>
      Link to the Kickstarter:
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/coolminiornot/massive-darkness/description
      <<<>>>

http://cmon.com/massive-darkness-is-coming/

Anyone else following this? Its from CMON, and uses similar system to Zombicide. Its a dungeon crawl with characters that level and get skills.

Kickstarter coming end of this month.

Some pics of minis and what not have popped up today from CMON expo. I dont want to repost from other news sites but if you search there are some nice pictures of the models. I really like the evil gnome/dwarf looking guys.
    • By SamuraiJack

About this project
      Welcome!
      We would like to invite you to our first on Kickstarter crowdfunding campaign dedicated to miniatures! We made a few before on other platforms, but now we are also here with new models and recast offer for all old ones. All of miniatures presented below are compatible with Fantasy Battles: The 9th Age. However you can use them in any other game you want.
      During our previous campaigns we showed our possibilities and strong orientation for reaching customers needs and vision of miniatures. Also projects presented in this campaign were started some time ago and developed with The 9th Age community to be as good as it was possible. Our very talented sculptors, artists and manufacturers are doing all their best to provide you with the best products possible. We have hope, and strongly believe, that you will enjoy what you see below.
      Your support is very important for us. While we see that our products are still needed we will run future releases. So thank you in advance to give us that possibility.
      How our process look like:
      1. 3D sculpt

1b. 3D sculpt of alternative options (as option for bestsellers)
      2. Printing than casting resin models
      3. Professional painting (as special option)

All 3D sculpts has already been made. Most resin molds also. We need your help to invest in missing production molds and materials to finish all open projects. Also stretch goals will help us raise funds to make some alternative versions and options for our miniatures, which for sure you will also like as base versions.
      1. Sylvan Elves

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Ancient Warriors – a new collection of figurines from Cartoon Miniatures. This is result of work of a team of professionals, a combination of excellent idea and quality implementation. So far, only on Kickstarter! 
      Each miniature: 
      In 40mm scale  Made of resin  Highly detailed  Not painted  Limited edition   
      Soon we and our friends from Wendy's Miniaturen will be launching a kickstarter campaign. You'll see a figurines from the Age of Ancient Warriors in the World of Belantir. Belantir is a world where battles and clashes never stop. One after another, the invaders advance with devastating campaigns through the world. But nevertheless, there are not only ruthless conquerors, but also noble heroes who are ready to repel any enemy! In every corner of Belantir, there are tales of warriors of never-fading glory. You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with the greatest warriors who lived in one of the toughest and bloodiest eras, also known as the "War of the Tiger”.

• Who's Online   60 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)