SamuraiJack

Fulfilling
Orc Warband 30mm Miniatures by GT Studio Creations

30 posts in this topic

Some animal species have very different males and females.

There's even species where the female is larger and stronger than the males.

Most species with sexual dimorphism have the female as larger, since she's usually the one who carries and then cares for the offspring.

While I love the concepts and designs of these, they are just way too big to be orcs for any 28mm game that I play.

Now if we call them ogres we have something completely different and I may just jump in and get that beautiful female champion, what a physique she has been sculpted with, wow.

1 person likes this

Latest update has the two main orcs as large scale versions as well as two more female orcs.

Ugh.

I'm going to be increasing my pledge. I just can't resist muscular orc chicks. I blame years of playing them in World of Warcraft.

Edit to add; I've been trying to figure out what the male orc reminds me of... 1990s comic books, like from Image. I think they had Wildstar or something like that? Or was it Wildcats? Maybe had a cartoon for a bit.

Edited by Bathory
1 person likes this

These female orcs look really nice. I like it. I especially like the pose of the axe-wielding one from update 7.

1 person likes this

Latest update has the two main orcs as large scale versions as well as two more female orcs.

Ugh.

I'm going to be increasing my pledge. I just can't resist muscular orc chicks. I blame years of playing them in World of Warcraft.

Edit to add; I've been trying to figure out what the male orc reminds me of... 1990s comic books, like from Image. I think they had Wildstar or something like that? Or was it Wildcats? Maybe had a cartoon for a bit.

Looks like a pretty direct riff on Grom Hellscream to me...

I decided to pass on this. I really like the Female Orc champion, but she is too big... I know I would get her and do nothing with her... Oh well...

Ugh.

Looks like a pretty direct riff on Grom Hellscream to me...

Savage Dragon?

219ea7d01717dd67343e9111d4e4395d.jpg

Maul from WildC.A.T.S

063822cb-c3cd-49fb-8894-f3924dd18fc5.jpg

1 person likes this

Haha, yeah just reminds me of the giant characters and I think top knots were a thing in the 90s as well.

I upped my pledge for the giant female orc, the two smaller and the rider since it looks like she will be unlocked soon.

1 person likes this

and the dragon is unlocked.. really early wips.. way out of my price range though

49d8741555ff9fda5f9945de71b07388_origina

cb0ce32a8e6873f7a683e4dfbd1f41ed_origina

e6c718b82e394b015173f1b8766ab6cc_origina

75862dd0ab2bc38e980c781f0144380e_origina

9ca172da399b4f411fa217448b74b7ae_origina

That dragon looks VERY similar to the Rackham Titan Dragon....

1 person likes this

Kinda reminds me of one of dragons that mierce minis makes as well.

1 person likes this

Man those Onis are sweet!  Wish I wasn't broke!  Oh well just have to save up for a different KS.  Too bad though.

Maybe time to change the tags as the PM is now open and they're getting ready to start shipping.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Gadgetman! said:

Maybe time to change the tags as the PM is now open and they're getting ready to start shipping.

Thanks for the heads up!