Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SamuraiJack

Fulfilling
Orc Warband 30mm Miniatures by GT Studio Creations

34 posts in this topic

Got my 70mm Female Orc Champion and 2 Female Wolfriders...  

I expect US pledges will also begin to show up soon.

I got my shipping notice the other day. I had forgotten to lock my pledge in lol.

I received mine and they are really nice! Stinky resin (I am thinking this has something to do with making them then putting them in a bag quickly) but the smell went away when I washed it. 

Very minor mold lines on the one I started working on, I'm blind so I only noticed them when I started painting. 

I really love the fact they are heavily muscled females! As someone who played WoW for years and loves artists like Bisley this are so much win for me!!! Would buy more from them!

2 people like this

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/mierceminiatures/darklands-savage-hordes-ii/description

Mierce are back to fund missile troops for the kindreds that don't have them yet (and didn't get them in the Savage Hordes KS)

Miniatures are available in resin (all of them) and metal (not available for some of the larger creatures)

SIgnificant discounts from buying the hosts

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Everlasting Wet Palette: A must have for miniature painters
      Painting Zombies, orks, robots and all kind of monsters from a nightmare can be a lot of fun ! To paint miniatures, you need a Wet Palette to keep your paint moisturised. Today there is no straight forward solution on the market. That's why we created Everlasting Wet Palette, with best in class hydration system and easy to use and to carry airtight case. 
      It's actually so good that it is approved by Pro Painters all around the world
      With Everlasting Wet Palette, you will save your acrylic paint, save your time and be able to master painting techniques like a pro. Stand back, relax and focus on what's important: enjoying your painting sessions.

Because acrylic paint dry really really fast! So fast, you can't even take a short break or perform advanced techniques !  Everlasting wet palette is a must-have to enjoy your painting session :
      Save paint: the paint won't dry out during your painting session Start and stop at will: you can stop painting for a few minutes, hours or days, and find again workable paints when you come back Achieve advanced technics: thanks to Everlasting stable hydration system, and our smooth surface, you will be able to perform advanced technics like Glaze, Gradients, Blending, 2 Brush Blending And it's easy to use: it works straight out of the box, and the case, wells and brush holders were designed for your to enjoy your miniature painting!  
      Painter (5,9" x 7,9"): easy to store and carry, small to medium working space
      Studio (7,9" x 11,8"): extra large for Pros and Enthusiasts, medium to large working space

No bleeding No drying No overflowing Perfect to master advanced painting techniques  
       Your paint stays wet for hours when working, for days if you close the lid! You can stop and start your painting session at will.
    • By Lidless Eye
      Orctober got an early start this year, mostly due to me pouring too much green paint when I was doing the base tones on my Bones III Monsters:

First, the actual Orcs!

I liked the thematic continuation of the Orcs from Bones 1. 

Painted with them, and only cousins to the theme of Orctober, come the Hobgoblins!

There were a few frustrating details on these sculpts, and some odd undercuts, but their paint scheme stayed relatively simple.  I don't use Hobgoblins often; I think the only time they've shown up in anything I've run has been premade adventures where they show up as random henchmen.
    • By lazylich
      28mm metal Renaissance-style skeleton army for war games based on art by Hans Holbein, Durer, and such like. It's a cool style. It's only got a week left and I wasn't able to find another thread for it. I'm not affiliated but thought it looked cool and backed it.

• By SamuraiJack

About this project

Trio is born from my videogames experience, is born by my idea to create a variegated set that include different types of subjects including animals, armours, textiles and skins of various types. The busts of this campaign are all handsculpted by Alberto Acquaviva and me and all are in resin cast. Through this busts i want to show you how the wisdom can be beautiful and delicate, how the courage can be aggressive in front of a trial and how the power can corrupt your face...and your soul. All this collection busts are composed just by one piece except Heero, the courage that is composed by three parts. The collection has been conceived to be easy to assemple and ready from the unboxing to be painted. Is a good trial for both beginners and veteran painters. You can play with colors, lighting effects or freehanding on open surfaces, on little details or animal mantles. So,I hope my project excites and involves you like it did to me. Thanks for reading. Below you'll find the description of all characters, their size and more details on this campaign.
      Regarding the shipping costs there are two price ranges.  
      First range: shipping up to 4 figures, 5€  
      Second range: 5+ figures,10€ However be informed that the more models you'll purchase, the bigger will be the discount applied, so your shipping will be anyway cheap.
  • Who's Online   31 Members, 2 Anonymous, 0 Guests (See full list)